Bugged trigger

Shadow

TH.net Regular
Reaction score

EDIT: Fixed, Tried JNGP 5e dind't work then tried JNGP 5d with Jasshelper 0a2b and it worked. I noticed 5e has cohadersjasshelper, is there a way you can put jasshelper 02ab in 5e? do I just remove cohader folder and put jass helper and it will work? __________________

This has only occurred recently it has been working without fail for awhile Not sure if newgen is compiling it wrong or something.

I put it into a blank map. So when the hero gets close to the axe its suppose to disappear and the paladin to glow red for a few seconds but for some reason the editor keeps giving me error when trying to save, even though this has been working for a few months.

ERROR MSG: Updated JNGP errors cleared but trigger still isn't working.

if you can fix and reupload ill +rep and be very greatful

Attachments

• BuggedMap.w3x
    71.8 KB · Views: 311

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Fixed, Tried JNGP 5e dind't work then tried JNGP 5d with Jasshelper 0a2b and it worked. I noticed 5e has cohadersjasshelper, is there a way you can put jasshelper 02ab in 5e? do I just remove cohader folder and put jass helper and it will work?

Click "JassHelper" in the toolbar and then select "Vexorian's JassHelper" instead of cohadar's. No need to use extra folders or anything. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.