Buildings be burning, garr

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
lol; Excuse the title, but it does describe the topic (no pirates though, sorry)

Well when towers/buildings are on lower levels of hit points, they tend to burn. Is this defaultly placed in the models or can it be removed?
I tried to move all classifications like Mechanical and Structure. But that didnt seem to help.

It's a problem in a custom map of mine where the Hit Points are set to determine prices, it looks rather odd when they burn though.
Any idea's on how to fix this?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
if i remember correctly the burning effect is an ability.
This ability will be added to the unit if its a structure and if its hitpoints drop to a certain level.
It should be able to remove this ability with triggers.
You cannot do it with GUI since the abilities are hidden.
You will need jass for it, and you will need to find out what the raw code for those abilities is.

Where i got this information from? In the long time outdated WEU all the hidden abilities were uncovered and you could look at them in the object and trigger editor. I can remember i have seen abilities like "HumanFireSmall", "HumanFireMedium" and "HumanFireBig" and this for all races just substitute "human".

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
I see your point, the effects are still accessable under those names. Yet the abilities are definately hidden.
Do you think perhaps by adjusting the Race from Human to perhaps Naga or Creep for example would fix this issue?

Erm, does anyone know of these raw codes? Would be crucial in one of my maps, alternatively I'm just going to have to replace the model if this cannot be avoided. But solutions would be great.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.