Minigame Bunny Fields

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
Bunny Fields
Download v1.01
by iPeez

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Information
This is a short minigame. The main point is to get across the bunny field without being knockout by a rabbit. Rabbits knock you out when you collide with them. The field it self, is a straight sqaure formed path, and there is a lot of rabbits.
You are a raccoon. Your job is to get to the other side of the bunny field and back again without beign knocked out. At the other side there is alot of different items. Take as many as you can and get back again. As bigger the item is as more score it will give you, but also slow you movement speed.

First player that reaches 25/50/75/100/150 score wins.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Gameplay

Runes
Runes spawn randomdly in the bunny field. Most of them are used to block, slow, or what ever it must be, the rabbits. There are also a few used at your opponents and your self.

Rune of Speed
The rune gives you a random speed bonus between 5-25%. The effect lasts also 5-25 seconds.​

Rune of Slow
This rune slows all rabbits around you by 10-45% of their movement speed. They stay slowed utill they reach the end of their path and dispair.​

Rune of Teleporation
As the name says, allows you to one time teleport 700 range. Useful if your carrying alot of items and are slow.​

Rune of Delivery
When you deliver items, you have to select each on and give them to your Holy Stone. This rune automaticaly delivers all your items except runes to your Holy Stone, were ever you must be.​

Rune of Block
Creates three trees in a vertical line to block rabbits. The trees last 7 seconds.​

Rune of the Comet
Sends three comets in at the target spot. The comets only have an effect on your opponents (and your self). If all three hit the target, they can be avoided by running, it will die.​

Rune of Restoration
Restores all your health. Something that is quite useful if your hit by 2 comets and have 1/3 hit points.​

Items
You're surpose to collect items. There are 7 different items; Acorn (1p), Root (2p), Glittering Stone (3p), Yellow Crystal (5p), Bone (7p), Coin (10p) and Fossil (15p).
Each time you deliver an item to your Holy Stone, there is spawned a new one of random sort at the bottom of the map. Also when you die, by comet damage or knocking out, you'll lose all your items and one new is spawned at the bottom.
To not slow the game down totaly, a random item will spawn at the bottom every 85 seconds. Why 85? - After a lot of testing 85 seems to be a perfect time.
Systems

Main Mode
At the start of the game Player Red must choose a game mode. The main game mode is -100, -200, -300, -400 or -500. Quite simple, first player that reaches the chosen number wins the game.

Additional Modes
Additional modes can be turned on within the first 120 seconds (2 minutes) of the game time.
The modes are: rdm, rsm and bm.
The main mode must be turned on with a '-' infront of it.

Modes can't be changed or turned off, so choose wishly.

You can use -modes whenever you want to find out what modes are turned on.

Exsamples of modes: "-100rdmim", "im-100rsm", "imrsm"+"-100" etc..

Reverse Mode
Kill as many rabbits as fast as possible to win! Turned on with"rm"!

Invisible Rabbits Mode
Eeek! I can't see them! Turned on with "im" and off with "imoff".

Random Rabbit Speed Mode
Turned on with "rsm". This mode sets the speed of all the rabbits to a random number between 380-500. Normal is 465.

Random Item Drop Mode
Turned on with "rdm". Every 45 seconds of game time a random item is drop in the Bunny Field. The random it must be taken to your holy stone within 45 seconds! After 45 seconds, if the item is in your inventory or at the Field, it will be removed.

The Clock
Ermm.. It's a clock displaying time. It's reset after 24 hours, and I hope for your sake that you never see that.
Download & Version Info

Download

DOWNLOAD v1.01 [137kb]
Please report any bugs!
Version
v1.00
Released
Starting items (wtf?)
Now Able to turn Invis mode off
-ms command
Bugs
The Making:
Created the map
Created the units
Created the rabbit field trigger
Created the items
Added three different rabbits
Changed the rabbit field trigger
New item
Removed old item
Changed the rabbit field trigger once again
Two new items
Balanced item slowing system
Added runes
Rabbit field trigger done
All items done
5 runes totaly
Added the five winning modes
General balance
Rdm
Rsm
Bm
All runes done
All items done
Rabbit knock out now works 100% (!)
Bugs
Balance
Credits

Thanks to Romek for his support and help when I was stuck. Also did/(doing) a great job beta testing!

Map Created by iPeez

Screenshots
if3bjl.jpg
xlmgzs.jpg
10hq2if.jpg
2lcmo7t.jpg
xn8dgy.jpg

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
from the Screenshots your useing endurence aura to slow your racoons down. Or are you useing another system? Im asking because auras dont stack if it shares buffs.

iPeez

Reaction score
No other auras. =) Please come with suggestions to more fun modes!

quraji

zap
Reaction score
Not sure if this fits into the critera, but..

Game Mode: Revenge!
Enough of those damn rampant rabbits! Push rocks out in front of a rabbit's path and it will smash into it, knocking it silly and scoring you points. First to x points wins.

Looks entertaining from the screenshots, good work getting it done (or mostly) :thup:

Cfw_Master

Reaction score
Rabbit Technology Mode:
Rabbits are now rolling boulders and other objects to knock you out.
Same objective, dodging objects thrown rather than running rabbits. (Must keep an eye on a lot more things than running rabbits)

Only one I could think of :D

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
Fairy Tale Mode
The rabits turn into fairies and they rob players of their runes. The fairies will also steal items from the players. The item will either be... Destroyed (low %) Dropped in close to the fairy, or given to another player. The fairies will also give players "rocks" which are worth no points and will slow the players down if the player has a free inventory slot.

iPeez

Reaction score
Released!
v1.00b
Please report any bugs!
- Movement speed command "-ms".
- Reduced filesize by 776kb (!)

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
i tried it it was fun i liked the bunnys :) well i love bunnys so i like this game anyways i tried it and it was fun gl :D

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Okay, I tested it out. :thup:

Easy and fun. This is like the game from Pain's Party I think, or it might have been Uther's Party...

Anyways, simple and nice. Do the bunnies go in the same paths every time? They seem to be like only a few away from repeating the same path, you should make it more random if it's not.

This game really requires multiplayer... :D I was playing it with myself so... obviously I won, haha.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

iPeez

Reaction score
Hehe xD it's a little party game for fun. Didn't expected that it would be Battle Tanks =)

Yes the rabbits should run random :D

Actually I made the game mostly for the training with triggers! ^^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.