US News Bureau of Prisons expedites gender transition surgery for ex neo-Nazi bank robber

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
WASHINGTON (TND) — The Bureau of Prisons is fast tracking gender reassignment surgery for an ex neo-Nazi bank robber who claims to have information about co-conspirators involved in the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing.

Transgender inmate Donna Langan – formerly known as Pete Langan – was given a life sentence after she reportedly robbed 22 banks across seven states over a span of just two years as leader of the Aryan Republican Army (ARA).

Langan, who has reportedly renounced her neo-Nazi roots, also admitted in a 2007 sworn deceleration that ARA members were involved in the Oklahoma City attack.

Following her conviction, Langan resided in a male prison for nearly two decades before being transferred to a female prison following a lengthy legal battle.

-------------------------
I have this gut feeling that the state used expedited gender reassignment surgery as incentive for this person to testify. I cannot prove that though but I bet a dollar on it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.