Burning Text Request

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Can somebody make burning text? The text is :

ScorchingGames.com

Make it a really nice and as close as real as possible fire

My pathetic GIMP example is attached below

If you can make anything better then waht I have and the fire looks somewhat real Ill give you +rep. Also if you can put a small cartoonish fireball winking with a sly smile above the text slightly towards the right I would be really thankful!

P.S. If you want credit for your creation (because im using it for a website and for a very small "company") let me know!

duyen

Reaction score
I just used a generic burning text builder.
23k6suu.gif

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Well its good duyen so ill give you +rep but its a little laggy and pixely. Besides ill be using this for a website so I dont think I can have aninated pictures on it.

Lol go ahead and try obucke show what you can do :p

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Lol +rep too but the fire looks to pixely to be real :D

Besides guys you dont HAVE to make it animated

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
well 531x81 is the size without a logo on. If you can also make the logo then use these numbers and tweak around with them

edit: well I could use the site for other things but for burning or fire text they look too... cra*y

obucke

Reaction score
K, this is the 1st time i did something like this so i hope u like it :) Oh ya, and i did it in double size for detail so just reduce its size in any program by 50%.

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Lol I <3 you again obucke :p

+rep and also do you want me to give you credit on the design and are you fine with it being displayed online in a "company"? (It's more like a website that makes games for free)

obucke

Reaction score
i guess u like it :)
Of course i want the credits ! hehe :p
And, ya sure, i dont mind it being displayed online :) id be honored ;)
BTW did u finish bomberman ?

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
i guess u like it :)
Of course i want the credits ! hehe :p
And, ya sure, i dont mind it being displayed online :) id be honored ;)
BTW did u finish bomberman ?

Lol im depressed now... my computer was destroyed by a bug or virus and the data was erased. I haven't made a map in 3 months. Even my back-up files on my other computer were erased. I COULD always use it for something else that is bombermanish that ISN'T wc3 :D

Ok ill give you credits on the website probably at the top header. Thanks again ;)

obucke

Reaction score
Awwww ... that sucks dude ... :( well, im glad u got ureself into this "company" :)
Oh, no need for that, i just want it to say somewhere on the website that im the 1 who drew it , like in the bottom or some fine print :p :D I can do more stuff for ure site, if u need anything, just say ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.