Crime Cage fighter rips out heart of training partner

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Jarrod Wyatt also cut out his friend's tongue and ripped off most of his face in a brutal assault that police said looked like a scene from a horror film.

They found the 26 year old standing naked over his friend's body with body parts, including an eyeball, strewn around the blood splattered room.

Wyatt told police he had drunk a cup of tea spiked with hallucinogenic mushrooms and became convinced his close friend Taylor Powell was possessed.

According to an autopsy Powell,21, bled to death after his heart was ripped out.

The coroner said Powell had been alive when the organ was ripped out after his chest had been sliced open with a knife.

Wyatt told the police he thrown the heart into a fire along with other organs that he had removed from the body.

He told investigators he cooked the body parts because he was fearful Powell was still alive and he "needed to stop the Devil."

Police had been called to the grisly scene after a third friend had witnessed a sudden mood change in Wyatt after they had all ingested wild mushroom tea.

Justin Davis told police he returned to the flat in Klamath, California, to find Wyatt naked and covered from head to toe in blood.

He noticed an eyeball lying in the middle of the floor and saw Powell's mutilated body.

A lawyer representing Wyatt has claimed the wild mushrooms caused him to act in such a violent way and had not control over his actions "My client was trying to silence the devil," said James Fallman.

"I think he was having a psychotic fit based on the mushrooms he had."

Wyatt has been charged with first degree murder and torture.

Prosecutors added the torture charge as Powell was still alive when his heart was removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

SineCosine

I'm still looking for my Tangent
Reaction score
According to an autopsy Powell,21, bled to death after his heart was ripped out.
What makes you think so, Captain obvious? X)

Also, ew..
Prosecutors added the torture charge as Powell was still alive when his heart was removed.
ALIVE!!??

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Something straight out of Saw

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Holy shit, That story is Just beyond bizarre.
and why was he naked? Just asking

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
I'm fairly sure this was secretly an Aztec sacrifice.

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
Holy fuck........

I mean really. His heart. WHILE HE WAS ALIVE. /shudder

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I tried to find words to express my horror properly but I couldn't find any.
Just one more reason not to take drugs. Or be around people who do.

but, like, fuck.:eek:

SineCosine

I'm still looking for my Tangent
Reaction score
The Aztecs took the heart out..
By cheating >;(

They didn't go straight for the heart at all!
Hmph!

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Pineapple, you can be cute sometimes, but other times you go way beyond the realms of socially and morally appropriate. Believe it not, but that's a very unattractive thing. Women don't like it. ;)

That guy is messed up. Time to make him go away. It's just sad that his friend had to experience that. Imagine your friend coming at you with a knife? Poor man. :(

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
Did he feed the heart to a jaguar? That's how you become a jaguar warrior.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.