Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Suggestions & Ideas

sidove

the thing with interactive is it really fails on multiplayer..

if you play long enough the whole map would be entirely flat.
Yes that is a chance but you can't like destory the whole map on 10 minutes or 15 minutes which is in must cases a whole match

Kings

Anyone have an idea what guns they're going to add? get rid of? I'm hoping they get rid of the P90, the r700, the scorpian, etc. I cant stand the mini uzi or the G3( i like the G3, but im tired of everyone with modded controllers).

Anyone else ahve guns they want removed? Added? I'd like to know...

sidove

Anyone have an idea what guns they're going to add? get rid of? I'm hoping they get rid of the P90, the r700, the scorpian, etc. I cant stand the mini uzi or the G3( i like the G3, but im tired of everyone with modded controllers).

Anyone else ahve guns they want removed? Added? I'd like to know...
I would like a .50 cal sniper with adjustable thingie so it makes it shake less (donnu what the name but it looks like this /\ and you attack it on the bottom of the rifle)

sidove

I don't know, but they sure as hell better keep the G36c.
And they need more shotguns. Two is just not enough.
Sorry I'm kinda good on Cod4 (then i mean REAALLY GOOOD) but what is the G36c is the rifle that only fires one shot at time or what is it?

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Sorry I'm kinda good on Cod4 (then i mean REAALLY GOOOD) but what is the G36c is the rifle that only fires one shot at time or what is it?
wow... is this for real?

i really wonder how many people here actually play in leagues and stuff around in their country.

sidove

Omg if that was gameplay then it means that it's almost three time better graphics and i love nice graphics, but overall it looked awesome with the underwater theme and karate thing over the shoulder :):thup::thup::thup:!!! GOOD FIND :)!

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Staff member
Not in multiplayer I think. Well maybe drive vehicles (they have it in CoD5 so that would be backwards if they didn't) but not underwater shooting. At least not in multiplayer. Unless it's like a large puddle and you go prone and shoot :D

Who knows? :confused:

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't think you can even shoot underwater in real life...

Kings

I wouldn't mind vehicles as much if they were easier to kill. Tanks in CoD5 were impossible to kill without an RPG or a lot of satchel charges. If we could shoot out the driver or gunner, I wouldn't mind too much.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    The old shoutbox wasn't supported anymore. We updated xenForo, so it had to be replaced.
  • jonas jonas:
    let's see if everyone finds it... the nice thing about the shoutbox was I could check on it even while logged out, but the existence of this one is hidden when you're not logged in
  • Ghan Ghan:
    We can fix that.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Chat should show on the sidebar when not logged in now.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    (You'll still need to log in to post messages)
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Test!
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I must be in a test server.
    Nice, Twitter tweets embedding now works
  • Wizard Wizard:
    Yup.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Excellent.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    @tom_mai78101 Hello there.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Tagging works in the chat too.
    @Ghan Missed it.
  • Wizard Wizard:
    Still fixing things here and there. Added widgets to the portal, will make it match the ones here on the forum index tomorrow.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    The venerable World Editor Tutorials site has been converted to HTTPS at last.
  • jonas jonas:
    cool
  • jonas jonas:
    and I can even edit my messages, nice
  • seph ir oth seph ir oth:
    GENERAL CHIT CHAT, YOU ARE A BOLD ONE
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hello there
  • The Helper The Helper:
    this new chatbox is great and the forum software update is great too
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    upgrade has fixed forum registration spam problem
    Something tells me we might be able to customize the chatbox a bit, considering that there's a gap under every message.
  • Wizard Wizard:
    Going to deploy a fix soon, just had to take some time for myself this weekend.
  • Varine Varine:
    Unbelievable. Time for yourself? How dare you!

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop