Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Suggestions & Ideas

sidove

Reaction score
the thing with interactive is it really fails on multiplayer..

if you play long enough the whole map would be entirely flat.

Yes that is a chance but you can't like destory the whole map on 10 minutes or 15 minutes which is in must cases a whole match

Kings

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Anyone have an idea what guns they're going to add? get rid of? I'm hoping they get rid of the P90, the r700, the scorpian, etc. I cant stand the mini uzi or the G3( i like the G3, but im tired of everyone with modded controllers).

Anyone else ahve guns they want removed? Added? I'd like to know...

sidove

Reaction score
Anyone have an idea what guns they're going to add? get rid of? I'm hoping they get rid of the P90, the r700, the scorpian, etc. I cant stand the mini uzi or the G3( i like the G3, but im tired of everyone with modded controllers).

Anyone else ahve guns they want removed? Added? I'd like to know...

I would like a .50 cal sniper with adjustable thingie so it makes it shake less (donnu what the name but it looks like this /\ and you attack it on the bottom of the rifle)

sidove

Reaction score
I don't know, but they sure as hell better keep the G36c.
And they need more shotguns. Two is just not enough.

Sorry I'm kinda good on Cod4 (then i mean REAALLY GOOOD) but what is the G36c is the rifle that only fires one shot at time or what is it?

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
Sorry I'm kinda good on Cod4 (then i mean REAALLY GOOOD) but what is the G36c is the rifle that only fires one shot at time or what is it?

wow... is this for real?

i really wonder how many people here actually play in leagues and stuff around in their country.

sidove

Reaction score
Omg if that was gameplay then it means that it's almost three time better graphics and i love nice graphics, but overall it looked awesome with the underwater theme and karate thing over the shoulder :):thup::thup::thup:!!! GOOD FIND :)!

sidove

Reaction score
Do you think that you would able to shot underwater or drive airplanes in multilayer?

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Not in multiplayer I think. Well maybe drive vehicles (they have it in CoD5 so that would be backwards if they didn't) but not underwater shooting. At least not in multiplayer. Unless it's like a large puddle and you go prone and shoot :D

Who knows? :confused:

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't think you can even shoot underwater in real life...

Kings

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind vehicles as much if they were easier to kill. Tanks in CoD5 were impossible to kill without an RPG or a lot of satchel charges. If we could shoot out the driver or gunner, I wouldn't mind too much.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.