Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Got the game on Wednesday (or, rather, my brother did :p) - haven't had a chance to play the campaign yet, but the multiplayer is a blast. Domination is so much fun to play :D The UMP45 (red dot sight FTW!) and Semtex are so damn awesome.

Hopefully I will get a chance to play through the campaign over the weekend, the oil rig mission was incredible when I was watching my brother play it :p Must find out my brother's Xbox Live ID, would be awesome to have a game with someone here ^.^

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
from what i heard from my friend, the single player is pretty awesome, kinda expected that already, all the CoD series have been awesome single player.

Though i would not buy the game, ill probably find a way to play singleplayer only... despite most of the worlds community saying the horridness of the game, most of the people are playing the game. (if you understand whats going on with the PC community).

Oh, for all the PC gamers out there, in the appeal of Activisions "IW.net will remove hackers, and therefore we do not need dedicated server" in the very first day multiple hacks were already surfacing in multiplayer. They had some videos up in youtube except Activision took them all off.
My point being, we want dedicated servers.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
lol I beat single player a couple of hours after I posted my last post in this thread.

It was really short. But I was expecting that since it's primarily a multiplayer game.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Irony-1.png

So much for the boycott...

sqrage

Reaction score
lol sqrage, what difficulty were you on?

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

hardened.

>>So much for the boycott...

If those are all legit copies... they prolly are though cuz they wouldn't use their main accounts otherwise. I'm sure there are still people boycotting though, but it's not like it makes a difference anyway.

I personally think $60 is excessive so I borrowed it from a friend instead.

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
> Got it from a friend at a GameStop for 40%

Oh damn, seriously? Now I wish I was old enough to get a job there (stores near me hire at 17. Year too young. >.<).

Does this come on the 360?

sqrage

Reaction score
It's out on the 360 and it probably the most played game on live right now.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Woah, that's good. Hardened kills you in like one hit.
Now that I take a look at my playing time of a few hours and at the end, it is short, lol.
Uh, for achievements, do difficulty matter? I'm only on veteran so will I like not get some hardened achievements?
I still need to go play online, only played 2 short games, :D

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

sqrage

Reaction score
Woah, that's good. Hardened kills you in like one hit.
Now that I take a look at my playing time of a few hours and at the end, it is short, lol.
Uh, for achievements, do difficulty matter? I'm only on veteran so will I like not get some hardened achievements?
I still need to go play online, only played 2 short games, :D

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Veteran is more difficult than hardened. :confused:

So anything you do in veteran should count for hardened as well.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Oh, I'm confused lol. I thought it was Veteran then Hardened? Oh well, I beat the game, :)
Must say, pretty awesome campaign even if short. The storyline is really good.
Off to multiplayer now.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
I played at a friends for a bit, made it to the level where you can murder all the people. Oh my god was that ever amusing, I suppose im quite sadistic in videogames, but hey, rather the game then real life right?

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Not easier, shorter, :)
Epic storyline. (beat it on saturday lol)
I'm doing really bad online though... so many maps, these freaks that play non-stop know every camping spot, and all they do is camp. Not fair, I'm feeling like the guy in the video above, lol. I hope I can get my KD up to my norm.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Back home for the weekend, and I managed to beat it in 5 1/2 hours. Campaign way too short if you ask me, but it played out very well. Shame the story seemed a bit... well... jumbled.
Just started playing online, good thing I played offline against my brother for a bit first so I could get used to some of the maps.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
i beat it on veteran in no time, it was rather easy, although the story was impressive, and the game had me thinking about what if this really happened, nothing really stood out as "OMG did that happen" like in the first one, where you start the game beigns hot in the head, and the Nuke going off.

The Multiplayer is pretty sweet though, some of the perks are crazy awesome. colb-blooded pro ftw. i wish i could stop punching my wall though... I've got milk all over my face!

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I beat the campaign on the default difficulty ( medium so to speak ) in like 2 hours, really short campaign. Fun though, though I didn't really follow the story too much, not that I cared either...

Multiplayer is badass though, my buddies and I pretty much play for 6 hours a night on the weekends. The features they added are awesome, one of my favorite being the unneeded but simply just cool feature of how it shows you the winning kill.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.