Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-wallpaper-1152-x-864.jpg
modern-warfare-2-1.jpeg

Return to today's war front with the second chapter in the Modern Warfare series. Modern Warfare 2 continues the gripping and heart-racing action as players face off against a new threat dedicated to bringing the world to the brink of collapse. Playing as as Sgt. Gary "Roach" Sanderson, your international squad of elite soldiers battle through harrowing combat scenarios that range from snowy mountaintops in Siberia to the crowded streets of Rio de Janiero, Brazil and beyond, facing a terrorist force hellbent on redefining the boundary lines of today's modern warfare. Players can face the threat alone or with other players in cooperative SpecOps mode. For even more intense combat, take up arms against online foes in enhanced deathmatch warfare on a host of Modern Warfare 2 maps.

Genre: First-Person Shooter
Publisher: Activision
Developer: Infinity Ward
Online Play: 18 Versus/ 2 Co-op
Local Play: 2 Co-op
Release Date: November 10, 2009
MSRP: $59.99
Also on: Cell, PC, PS3
ESRB: M for Blood, Drug Reference, Intense Violence, Language​

Who's getting it tonight/tomorrow? :)
I wasn't sure about getting it till now since like a lot of people are, so I guess I'll find out if they still have leftovers tomorrow.
Gamertags?
Mine is my name.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got mine friday. It's amazing :thup:

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
Waiting for my bro to get it. Not high on my priority list. But still stoked to play it

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Yea a bunch of friends got it like a week in advance for 360 since stores in NE U.S. gave it out early.

I'm gonna play it tonight on my comp. It'll prolly be good, but :thdown: for lack of dedicated servers.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
First game as in Modern Warfare 1/CoD: 4, right?
Okay then, I guess my mind is made up to hopefully buy it if I can tomorrow.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

thewrongvine

Reaction score
I GOTS IT!
The cashier was like "every other customer buys this game" and he showed us the cabinet and like it was filled to the top with the plastic cases, and then he said two other cabinets were full, too.
My wireless is broken so I can't go online yet... that sucks.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I forgot to post, but got this yesterday. Got it from a friend at a GameStop for 40% off, since he bought it under his name. :D

Hurray for friends who work at Game stores.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Mine was $38. (Plus tax) :p

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Yesh, your point? :p
Most games are $60 at release now, lol.
I had some membership discounts and whatever.

So far, campaign pretty cool. I like the snow mobile part. Stealth in the snow... likeaninja.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

ReVolver

Reaction score
I found a copy in a trash bin, no joke :D

sqrage

Reaction score
No one has even talked about the game yet?

The campaign is amazing. So much more to is than just shooting. You can see that the developers went all out to make it as interesting and fun as possible.

The storyline as actually pretty good but I don't really care about it, I care more about the gameplay itself. Which is amazing.

Can't wait to try multiplayer.

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
I got it yesterday, only played multiplayer so far. It's insane the amount of stuff this time around, so many guns/perks/challenges/attachments/camos.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
I was just too lazy to post, :). Well I get credit for making the awesome thread.

Yeah, the campaign is really good so far. It's really thought out I think, pretty clever. Can't discuss because of spoilers, but the you-know-what Russian Airport was smart, heh. Don't have that much time cuz of midterms, plus I'm playing on Veteran which is so hard, so my advancements are slow. Really frustrating when I die... maybe I should just restart on normal.
Only played 2 multiplayer games so far, first one I did horrible, but second game I was first place in game, ^^ Oh, yeah with that, fixed my wireless today.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

weblegend

Reaction score
saw some video clips, the blood all over the face when you get hit made me so excited about this game :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.