CALLING ALL HEARTHSTONE: HEROES OF WARCRAFT BETA TESTERS

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
If you are one of the people who received your invite to the Closed Beta testing of Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, do me a big favor and please either let me know here or in a private message if you prefer! Thanks!

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Apparently I got a key. I'm installing it atm. Don't know how much I'll play of it, but I'll probably give it a try in the next few days.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Pretty cool. If you're not interested in playing, let me know... If you're willing, maybe we can re-distribute your key. Or is it tied to your Bnet account?

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
I got an invite and used it - it seems like it's a key which can be used on any b.net account, however they are 1-time use keys

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Pretty cool. If you're not interested in playing, let me know... If you're willing, maybe we can re-distribute your key. Or is it tied to your Bnet account?

Ah sorry. I already registered it. :( Are you trying to get one for a friend?

DM Cross

Reaction score
No, but if you weren't going to play, we could get another member a key to play.

DM Cross

Reaction score
LOL, Purge said he already registered the key. I don't know if TH is going to be able to get extra keys at this point in the game.

DM Cross

Reaction score
As of right now, there is no way to create structured games. It's all randomized for online play.

I'm sure as they get closer to Open Beta, they'll have a Structured Play mode.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Does that mean right now you play against other players who might have better cards?

DM Cross

Reaction score
Supposedly the randomization takes some factors into consideration. I don't know if these are caliber of cards owned, probably more like win/lose records.

In trading card games, you're always capable of playing someone with "better cards"... It's using the cards correctly that matters. I play a Hunter, one of the "weakest" heroes and my record is pretty good. I can't actually remember the last time I lost more than maybe 2 in a day of playing 10 games or so. But my deck is very focused around Beast minions and powering them up/keeping my opponent's field clear.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Awesome. Have you figured out what Hero you're going to try to build your first deck for?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.