Camera Target Position?

Ellimistrox

Reaction score

Is it possible through any Jass or GUI to get the X/Y of a Players Current camera target? :confused:

I'm not entirely sure how GetCameraTargetX/GetCameraTargetY works, it doesn't take a player, maybe just grabs an average value? :nuts:

So, would it be possible to move a unit instantly to the direct target of Player Ones view, and his/her view alone? :confused:

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
GetCameraTargetPositionX
GetCameraTargetPositionY
GetCameraTargetPositionZ

Well, they response to the event of the triggering player.

Yes.

Ellimistrox

Reaction score
So.. for me to be able to use those commands a player would have to trigger this trigger? So I couldn't just use a trigger that repeats every 0.15 seconds or so?

wellwish3r

wishes wells.
Reaction score
So.. for me to be able to use those commands a player would have to trigger this trigger? So I couldn't just use a trigger that repeats every 0.15 seconds or so?

I don't have WE here right now, but those functions should just take something (like a location/unit/player) and all you need to do to use this is to pass them the correct argument.

saw792

Is known to say things. That is all.
Reaction score
Those natives will return a different value for every player. They do not take a player argument, but the value they return on Player 1's computer will be different to the value on Player 2's computer. Thus you must treat them the same way as if you were using a GetLocalPlayer() block. That means you can't move a unit to that position or it will desync.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.