Campaign Map Transition Problems

Hildagarn

Reaction score
(Sorry for so many help topics today @_@)

On my custom campaign, on this trigger, it's suppose to laod the next map, and the name is right.....but it just goes back to the forzen throne title screen, and yes the second level is in the campaign.
Trigger:
  • After Abom
    • Events
      • Unit - Abomination 0031 <gen> Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Order Blood Mage 0001 <gen> to Move To (Center of Mage Stand <gen>)
      • Unit - Order Paladin 0000 <gen> to Move To (Center of Pally Stand <gen>)
        • Game - Save game as Yodawg.w3z and change level to Chemist Level.w3x (Skip scores)

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
Did you try looking at the Blizzard campaign maps to see how Blizz did it in the real game? I would try there.

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
I don't know what actions you're using, but I can tell you from experience that is dead wrong. This is the way to load the next campaign level in any map:
Trigger:
  • Blank
    • Actions
      • Game Cache - Create a game cache from Campaign.w3v
      • Set GameCache = (Last created game cache)
      • -------- then do the following action for every hero you want to carry to the next level --------
      • Game Cache - Store Blood Mage 0001 <gen> as BloodMage of Heroes in GameCache
      • -------- when you are done, --------
      • Game Cache - Save GameCache
      • Game - Set the next level to Maps\YourNextMapName.w3m
      • Game - Victory Player 1 (Red) (Show dialogs, Show scores)

In you triggers all you are doing is saving the game, as if you were going into the menu and saving a game, and I have no idea whether change level even works. Just say set next level to whatever it is then end the game via victory.

Hildagarn

Reaction score
Well I dont need to save any heroes or anything (they're both already level 10) The first map is just a big cinematic and when the cinematic is finished I wanted it to take the player to the next level.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.