• Night Elves

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Illidan

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cujo5150

Reaction score
I am trying to create a campaign with around 27 maps and new units and buildings for all races. I plan to use 5 races:

Humans: Jaina and Lord Garithos are fleeing from Lordaeron due to the Scourge's overwhelming and almost endless sieges.
Orcs: Thrall and Baine Bloodhoof are trying shut down the Dark Portal so the demons will stop expanding into Azeroth.
Undead: The Lich King decides to focus his armies on the Night Elves for a change.
Night Elves: The sentinels are looking for a very powerful ancient to help them purify the tainted wildlife of Felwood.
Illidan*: Illidan is going to Northrend to steal Frostmourne so he can become one of the strongest beings in existence by defeating the Lich King and Kil'jaeden.
Demons: A lieutenant of Kil'jaeden is sent to Karazhan to search for Medivh to posses him again to help the Legion capture the greatest heroes of Azeroth and kill them in lower Karazhan.
I would enjoy anyone on this forum to give me ideas and if I like them I will tell you and give you some form of credit in the game.

*By Illidan I mean him, the Blood elves, and the Naga.

OMGOMGOMG

UMBWGMG (Unidentified Human Being.)
Reaction score
Blood elves are part of the human race. (Just not in the campaign)

Anyhow, GL

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.