can a professional cam do this?

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
I keep arguing with my friend that a professional camera cannot do this, I kept on saying that the photographer uses adobe photoshop, and he kept on saying that its about the camera.
4437681-lg.jpg

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
do what?? the focus thing??
My friend has a Sony Cybershot (It's a phone), and it's great.. It has auto focus feature and can capture in high speed.. We once tested it on an electric fan and when we pictured it, the picture is so still that you won't find any blur. The electric looks like that it stopped spinning..

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
no not that, its about the desaturating thing, it desaturates the background of a target

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
I think auto focus desaturates the background.. Maybe its photoshopped.. Probably Photoshop Lightroom..

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
just like I told him, I said if there's a device with such feature, then all they have to do is to install that method in a video camera and you can now create some sort of transparent background for computer use without the use of any blue or green screens

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's certainly photoshopped.

You can even see in the corner, some of the area wasn't desaturated. :p

Regardless, a camera can't do that.

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
The color effects are photoshop'd. The only one that can desaturate leaving 1 color are Canons.

The blur effects you can do it with almost all cameras.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.