Can anyone give me ideas for maps that I can make?

EqualiseR

Reaction score
Can anyone give me ideas for maps that I can make?

I am looking for ideas of maps I can make, I just need ideas. You can give me ideas from other games outside of warcraft, or original ideas, or anything, whether it be a mini-game type game, or a longer game.

I am able to make pretty much anything, so don't worry about it being too complex. Also, I have made a "Save/Load" trigger which allows you to save your progress by typing -save, and next game you can load it by doing -load As5f9s-%kA]-AiNX-45dFg-Kx (just an example) and it will load your location, hero type, level, items, gold. (that's what it does atm, but I could add more things to be saved if needed.)

Any ideas are welcome! Thank you, much appreciated!

keychup

Reaction score
you know skibi's castle? (it should be in your wc3 maps)

i liked the way all those towers had so many varying abilities. Why not make a Plants vs Zombies-type game with your own towers.

Rate of income can be based on "sunflower" structures instead of how many monsters you kill so that there won't be any "stealing" in multiplayer mode.
You can make some cool tower attacks like chain lightning attack, or a shockwave attack.
You can give some abilities like slow aura or attack speed boost upon kill.
Then like there can be like "mine" structures which could explode and have unique effects like freeze enemies within range, damage enemies in a line, and the sort.
I also like how in plants vs zombies there was aerial, land, and sea combat, and night/day effects.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.