Can Buildings miss?

Hildagarn

Reaction score
I gave one of my towers in my td a bash that has a .75(75%) chance to miss...but it never misses...why is this?

Never_Quit

Reaction score
Using any negative values in the skill?
How is your current bash set up?
Is the skill triggered?

Wummi

Just Relax and Smile!
Reaction score
So what you mean is that you want a bash that only triggers 25% of the time? Then just set the bash % value to 25% or real 0.25

Azylaminaz

Vox Populi
Reaction score
Bash doesn't actually work that way (even thought it says it does). Works the exact same was as evasion.

The only true way to get it to specifically miss would to either use a damage system or to make a dummy unit cast curse (or was it cripple?, forgot) on your building.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
if the attack power of your tower is fixed and will never raise you can use critical strike and give it negative damage bonus. this will make the attack not actually "miss" but make it have no effect.
though this way only works if the damage of your tower never changes.

another possibility would be to give all of your creeps evasion of 100% and all towers of yours but that specific one got a critical strike with 100% hit rate. (no damage bonus no multiplier)

sentrywiz

Reaction score
Bash miss chance isn't for the attack =]

Its for the stun. Atleast I think it was o_O

Good way to make buildings miss, make their attacks artillery and their missile speed slower. That way, it will be a while before that turret actually hits moving targets XD

sentrywiz

Reaction score
Prolly best option in the book =]

EDIT: Cool thing can be (as much as irritating) to include a chance for the turret to "fuck up" and miss lets say 40% of attacks?
However it will have around 25% chance to mess itself on attack, thus allowing your dummy to cast curse.
I think its more fun that way. ^^

Hildagarn

Reaction score
Well the race the tower belongs to is literally called the bullsh*t race, and the tower is drunken blademaster, so that's why he misses.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Bash miss chance isn't for the attack =]

Its for the stun. Atleast I think it was o_O

Good way to make buildings miss, make their attacks artillery and their missile speed slower. That way, it will be a while before that turret actually hits moving targets XD

no the hit chance of critical strike and bash is an actual hit chance of the attack.
if the hit chance of critical strike is 100% and the data "never miss" (or however it was called) is true, the unit will always hit regardless whether the enemy got evasion or not.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.