Can I use Issue order to cast netural war stomp.

sunshinex3

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I have used it to cast tauren cheiftan war stomp correctly it just does that rumble ground effect that i don't want. the neutral one gives me the option of removing that but i can't seem to find it in issue order.

So is it possible?

jonas

Reaction score
Check the order string, its the same ("stomp")

sunshinex3

Reaction score
Thank you for reply but i'm not sure on what you mean, i have tried to use neutral stomp ability with the trigger you see below it doesn't go off, but when i use an ability based of the tauren chieftains stomp it does go off.
Trigger:
  • Stasis Field
    • Events
    • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
    • ((Unit-type of (Attacked unit)) Equal to Basilisk (guardian)) and ((Level of Stasis Field (guardian) for (Attacked unit)) Equal to 1)
    • Actions
    • Unit - Create 1 dummy (stasis field) for (Owner of (Attacked unit)) at (Position of (Attacked unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
    • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Tauren Chieftain - War Stomp

That's my trigger, this trigger works with only an ability that is based off of tauren chieftain warstomp, which works but is a bit laggy i need to base it off the neutral ability because that will allow me to avoid the "ground-pound" effect. Is it possible for me to use issue order with a netural stomp ability if so how?

(yes i have another trigger that gets rid of the dummy unit)

O.A

Quantum physics rules
Reaction score
What he means is all War Stomp abilities in the game use the same order string 'stomp', meaning you use the same issued order (Tauren Chieftain - War Stomp) for all of them. So if it's not working something else is interfering with it.

However, if I remember correctly, the terrain deformation cannot be removed from any of the stomps (fiddling with the terrain deformation setting does nothing). Might remember incorrectly.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.