Can Someone Explain Incinerate?

Undead Me

Reaction score
What precisely does the Firelord's Incinerate do? The tooltip leaves it a bit hard to explain. What is the pattern to the damage bonus? Please explain this as completely as possible so I'm sure I understand.

HG-Bonfire

Reaction score
Whenever the Firelord attacks a unit, The unit is hit with an Incineration effect, which does a fixed amount of damage. If the Firelord hits the unit again, the damage caused by the Incineration effect doubles. If a unit dies while under the Incineration effect, it explodes and does damage to nearby units.

That about cover it?

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
Lets say at level 1 has 1 bonus damage. If u atak 1nce and ur damage is 5 ul do 6 damage second atak 7 damage 3rd 8 and so on and if unit dies under efect he does aoe damage

Undead Me

Reaction score
I think the 1st guy explained it better. So if it's level 1 I do 1 bonus damage, then 2, then 4, then 8, then 16, then 32, then 64, then it starts to get really freaking uber? And if it's level 3 I do 3, then 6, then 12? Seems like leveling it up isn't worth it since you need about the same number of attacks to start doing huge damage.

oobee

Reaction score
From what I've seen, it's not a multiplication effect, but an addition effect:

Damage on Attack
1st: +1dmg
2nd: +2dmg
3rd: +3dmg ... and so on.

With a higher level of the skill it's like this:

Damage on Attack
1st: +3dmg
2nd: +6dmg
3rd: +9dmg ... etc.

So, as he attacks, it looks at the previous attack, takes that damage, and adds the base +dmg from the ability. Originally I thought it was a doubling/tripling effect, but having messed with it, I realized it's not.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.