Discussion Can somone help me set up inventory below In my RPG map!

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
vJass requires newgen. Don't say this forum sucks if you haven't gotten a reply yet just because nobody is currently available to help you.

We have no dedicated team to help people out with their problems, and if you have a problem waiting for a reply then you don't deserve to even be in a forum.

Hellscream11

Reaction score
allright boss! just to know i started this thread yesterday not today! and i didnt asked for this answers i want help not somone who will tell me how to be nice or how i need to fix my atitude! thank you! :D

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
There's threads with questions unanswered from days, weeks, and months ago. With your shitty attitude and broken english, no one's going to want to help you.

Also, how things usually work around here is you ask a specific question, and it gets answered. Not, "Make my map for me and I get credit", like you want it. Also, no quadruple thread, won't get things answered any faster.

Hellscream11

Reaction score
you are right! but i didnt said make my map for me! i said make map with me we all get credits! but in all other u are right! just PM me if u want to see map otherwise dont reply here! thank you!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.