Health Canada warns not to buy 'fresh' semen online

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Canada's health agency on Tuesday warned would-be parents not to purchase "fresh" semen online, saying it may be tainted with infectious diseases.

"Health Canada is reminding Canadians of the serious potential health risks of using donor semen for assisted conception obtained through potentially unreliable sources, such as the Internet," the government agency said.

Donor semen obtained through "questionable means," it explained, may not have been screened or tested, and therefore may not be safe.

Canada has strict controls for obtaining donor semen to minimize the potential risk of transmitting serious infectious diseases. The regulations require that donor semen must be quarantined for a minimum of six months, and donors must be screened and tested before the donation and six months after.

-------------------------
Thanks for the warning Canada :thup:

Last edited:

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Why would people purchase unreliable sperms online when they have reliable sperm banks in their town?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I can only assume, i guess its the same reason why you buy all kinds of things through the internet: The price and anonymity.

Tyrulan

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Canada is just trying to provide some useful advice to mothers! We know how badly we screwed up with Justin Bieber. Our bad.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Didn't even know you can buy "fresh" semen online :nuts: People actually pay for it!?
Seriously?! That's crazy and Gross.

camelCase

The Case of the Mysterious Camel.
Reaction score
About as gross as paying money to look at videos of naked women.
But, hey, people do it.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't even know you can buy "fresh" semen online :nuts: People actually pay for it!?
Seriously?! That's crazy and Gross.
These people just want to make sure they will not run out of stash in the upcoming times of semen shortage.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Whenever you eat something or whenever you go to a public toilet, or most likely many other cases too in which you could get nasty diseases and other creepy things.
And whenever you cross a road you might get hit by a car.

Many people take these risks.
And some take the risk of buying their semen online, sometimes its even used semen or without its original packaging.
You could say they get it from second hand.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Whenever you eat something or whenever you go to a public toilet, or most likely many other cases too in which you could get nasty diseases and other creepy things.
And whenever you cross a road you might get hit by a car.
Yeah, but you can't really compare in this case. And if they want risk their own lives fine, but don't risk someone's else lives.
Btw: It isn't sure they will get a kid even" Well, it could be fake?! No?

And Imagine if a kid asked, where I get this diseases from? Or who is my father?

Well, I Just bought a random "fresh" semen online, So I don't really can't tell ya where it comes from.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
LOL I had no idea there was EVER a demand for online fresh semen!!!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.