Cancelling bounty

Ashlebede

Reaction score
Like, if you ever play HLW RoC, you'll know what I'm talking about. If not, then whenever you kill a unit with a shrine, a texttag appears at the unit's position, showing, say, "-45" in red, if the killed unit gave you 45 bounty. That way it cancels the bounty.

Well, my question is, basically : « Is there a way to calculate a unit's gold bounty given without hardcoding it ? »

rafaxik

Reaction score
Like, if you ever play HLW RoC, you'll know what I'm talking about. If not, then whenever you kill a unit with a shrine, a texttag appears at the unit's position, showing, say, "-45" in red, if the killed unit gave you 45 bounty. That way it cancels the bounty.

Well, my question is, basically : « Is there a way to calculate a unit's gold bounty given without hardcoding it ? »
Great Ashlebede :D

I don't know many ways to do it just triggering...
My idea is: In object editor, you change the values of Stats - Gold bounty awardeed or something like that...
Anyone has more ideas?

Ashlebede

Reaction score
The thing is I want to cancel the bounty only if (Unit-Type of (Killing Unit)) Not Equal to ...

Or maybe remove the gold if it is equal to... then I'd have to either find a way to calculate that unit's stats or hardcode it with if's & else's, which will just be loooong...

Dyslexia://

Reaction score

Set the unit's bounty to give off the same amount of Gold in Wood too.
Take a trigger to subtract the amount of wood gained in Wood and Gold.
Done and done.

EDIT: Unless the random seeds that give out gold is different from what is gained in wood. Then...
Make the units ONLY give out Wood as bounty, and then you convert what part of the wood you want as gold and distribute it accordingly.
This only works if you're not using wood though.

Ashlebede

Reaction score
I need that wood, though. >_<

Oh, well, guess I'll have to hardcode it. At least the bounty given by the different monsters is constant. u_u

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.