Can't find something important in Editor

Somone playing W3

Reaction score
Guys you remember that event "Unit - Any Unit dies" on the trigger menu. Well apparently i cant find it. Been making campaigns for myself ( no offense but if i put it on hive workshop i will need to make good terrain because everyone in the comments will talk about it. And im BORED to do it ). Anyways when i go in the place this Event is supposed to be i can only see :
Unit - Specific Unit Event
Unit - Player-Owned Unit Event
Unit - Generic Unit Event
Unit - Unit Enters Region
Unit - Unit Leaves Region
Unit - Units Within Range
Unit - Life
Unit - Mana
Im suspicious of something. The CD i had W3 on wasnt a CD with W3 painting on it. It was just a white disk. If the store that sold it to me, wrote it in Internet then apparently im pretty unlucky wasting 25 Euros on it. ( Been YEARS since i bought it ). This might exmplain why i can never play on-line and when i go to battle.net while in any of the 2 W3 games it just says that it can't install some updates. Hope there is a solution on the problem. It's the first campaign i worked hard on terrain on 13 maps and now i cant make the win conditions i want. Tried to take a guy with a long channel spell e.g. Drak'thul 15 seconds channel and make it so a gates open when he ends the spell and then a unit of mine enters a region to win the game. But there's a problem. You cant put specific region where the spell must be cast so the gate opens.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.