can't play any maps!

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
WC3ScrnShot_033109_173249_copy.jpg
I can't play any maps!!:eek:

my maps folder is still in my warcraft 3 folder and still has plenty of maps in it.
does anybody know how to fix this? and, what it's caused by.

something similar to this happened one other time but that was when I organized my maps into different folders according to their map type and my RPG/ORPG folder wouldn't show, even when i deleted it and remade it. but I think that was because there is a folder limit that warcraft 3 can show.

+rep will, of coarse, be rewarded.:D

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I just looked in my maps folder again and found that there is nothing there. I shall now start searching my computer, hope I didn't somehow delete it.

@cheesy
yes

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
o_O"

Either someone who has access to your computer did this to you, or you have a virus of some sort. I guess it's possible that your computer just did that on its own.

Do you have an angry girlfriend? Girls tend to do hasty things when you spend too much time playing Warcrack. :eek:

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I found all my warcraft 3 maps(I wonder how they got there?).
@ninva
not possible, all I did was download two maps and put them in my maps folder and start up warcraft, but was like :confused: when I saw that I couldn't play any maps. well, at least I don't think it's possible.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.