Can't play BF or DC...

I

ImEric12

I have the Road to Rome CD in the drive, and it loads up the splash screen, so I hit play, and it brings me into the game, and I can do anything normally, but then when I try to connect to a Battlefeild or DesertCombat server, it tells me to insert one of the two cd's. Problem is, I can't find them, I didn't think I'd need them once I had the Road to Rome cd (which worked fine for a long time). any ideas what the problem might be?

I

ImEric12

Well I was able to play that AND DesertCombat using the Road to Rome cd (I had installed Battlefield, and then Road to Rome)

T

TuNaH

?

When i run battlefield 1942 it goes all white and has a little nvidia sign down the bottom i need help...

the problem might be when i go into ereg help it cannot read my gf4 mx440 128 video card ideas.. ?

U

Unregistered

REPLY FOR IMERIC12

This is for IMERIC12 ----

According to the origional website, the next patch for battlefield 1942 will be comming out bery soon. This meening to you that the 1.5 patch will take care of your prblem so you will not have to keep on changing between CD's every time you want to play a different map------

B

Bokin

Re: ?

Originally posted by TuNaH
When i run battlefield 1942 it goes all white and has a little nvidia sign down the bottom i need help...

Try reinstalling newest nvidia drivers and directx 9.0b

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.