Can't see units o.O!

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hmm, just updated finally to patch 10, which was very painful but now I have a new problem. I can't see the units when I press on test map... The game launches but I can only see fog of war. Here is the simple trigger i just made. On the top right corner it says that the units are created but I can't see them nor their health bars. Can someone try to explain or maybe help me?
Here is my trigger btw(I press Shift + L and my custom unit Zeratul is created)

Trigger:
  • Creation of Zeratul
    • Events
      • UI - Player Any Player presses L key Down with shift Allow, control Allow, alt Allow
    • Local Variables
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 Zeratul for player (Triggering player) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing 270.0 degrees (No Options)

P.S: Is it because I don't use a starcraft II beta key? Because it doesn't ask for it. My friend has one so this is not a problem for me. Just tell me what is?

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I think you made a mistake with the object data, as you said Zeratul is your custom unit. Have you duplicated all the dependency data properly? Remember that lots of dependency data like actors can only be attached to one single unit type and can not be used again after that.

Make sure you read a tutorial about unit creation.

Steel

Software Engineer
Reaction score
actors can only be attached to one single unit type and can not be used again after that.

Make sure you read a tutorial about unit creation.

We have a few tutorials posted to take care of that problem.

kioSk

Reaction score
Usual Problem is, that you use copy/paste in the data editor instead of rightclick/duplicate

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.