Caravan defense (Idea)

T

THE_Darkstar

ok one day i was in Biology class and i thought of this lol.

Story- The War torn lands of Azeroth,it seems they will never be safe. The burning legion has yet again massed an attack. You along with several other hero's from every corner of the world have been called to unite, under the powerfull banner of justice. The mission is simple To lead a supply caravan to the variouse towns of azeroth through the war scarred lands.The time is now, Let the blood of our enemys run free, and the shield of honor ring strong!

ok in real terms there will be a hero select everyone picks there hero. heros will be totally customized and such. The caravan will begin moving after 30 seconds or so (so everyones ready). You must protect the caravan as it travels to the variouse towns. once you arrive at a town you must protect that town while the caravan unloads. then you procede untill you arrive at every town ect. ect.

so what do you guys think? any ideas, help, anything will be appreciated :D

Rad

Reaction score
Sounds interesting, needs some special events to like ambushes or its next town got raided when u arrive and stuff like that... Ill help if you need me, send me a PM if you need me fast

T

THE_Darkstar

alright sweet man yeah i just laid out a general overview

glad you like the idea ill pm you soon

any other thoughts?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.