Cataclysm and Currency Changes

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
There’s already many changes planned for Cataclysm but one of the latest additions to add to the list is the conversion and changes to the currency system. With Cataclysm, all of the old badges, honor, arena points, and other currency values will be converted to reflect the new Cataclysm game world. For example, any Emblems of Heroism you might be holding will be converted to gold and higher tiered badges such as Emblems of Frost will be converted to Justice Points. This will allow players who have stockpiled old currency items to have some benefit in Cataclysm instead of having them go to waste. This will allow players who say spend a lot of time raiding Ice Crown and have earned a ton of Frost Badges to get into Cataclysm raiding quickly with some Justice Points to spend on new raiding gear. While the amount of money you’ll be gaining or Justice Points you’ll be receiving won’t be too much, it’s nice to know that some time spent in Wrath of the Lich King will be rewarded in Cataclysm!

Read the full article here.​

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
4k honor cap? Eh, I liked it being big numbers. Something about getting 1-4k honor per bg felt better than the early levels of getting 100-400 honor per win. :p But I guess all in all, it doesn't really matter. However, I like that they are adding gold for extra honor. I just kept buying epic gems to make use of my honor. =P

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
this only means...2 months more baby!

Hmm... Apparently, this came up:
Cataclysm Release Date Postponed (Not Official)
A few weeks ago I announced that the target release date for Cataclysm was November 2. Well, according to an update I just got, the release has been postponed and Blizzard will try to release the game in early December. (Basically, either December 7 or December 14)

The Cataclysm by itself will happen earlier and will let you play in the "new" zone for a couple of days/weeks before you can buy the expansion and access the level 85 content. Keep in mind that they're mostly inside info, they're not official and I just report them because ... well, I'm sure you all want to know when it's supposed to happen.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/1989-Cataclysm-Release-Dalaran-Portals-Cataclysm-Epic-Stats

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.