CDKey

Dest

Reaction score
I still have two cdkeys of RoC and TFT but I lost TFT cd. My laptop was pretty getting slow, so I had to uninstall and reinstall WC3. I want to play TFT, but I don't have the TFT CD. Is there a way of getting the TFT expansion from somewhere than looking for the cd and install it?

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
yes, as long as you have an authentic WC3 TFT CD Key with you.

Go to HERE and then either make an account or log in.
Then register your game by inputting your CD key, it should show up and allow you to install the full game without an actual CD.

Dest

Reaction score
yes, as long as you have an authentic WC3 TFT CD Key with you.

Go to HERE and then either make an account or log in.
Then register your game by inputting your CD key, it should show up and allow you to install the full game without an actual CD.

Ooh, thanks +Rep

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
FYI, as far as I can tell, the Battle.net WC3 client cannot detect installations of retail WC3 and vice versa. That is, if you're going to rely on the downloaded client to install TFT, you may need to use a downloaded installation of RoC as well.

I could be wrong, but the autoplay for my RoC/TFT discs prompt me to install the game despite the existence of the downloaded version.

Dest

Reaction score
FYI, as far as I can tell, the Battle.net WC3 client cannot detect installations of retail WC3 and vice versa. That is, if you're going to rely on the downloaded client to install TFT, you may need to use a downloaded installation of RoC as well.

I could be wrong, but the autoplay for my RoC/TFT discs prompt me to install the game despite the existence of the downloaded version.

I'm fine for what the person who answered me told me what to do. I downloaded those and they worked fine.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.