Changing ability requirements

Reaction score
I was wondering if there was a way to dynamically change the level requirement and level skip of an ability. I've tried using engineering upgrade to replace with a new ability with the required stats, but it seems that the replacing abilities will keep the stats of the original ability. As in, if you replace blizzard with reincarnation, you will be able to learn reincarnation even if you are below level 6.

Is there any other way?

malfy

Reaction score
yikes how dynamic? you could use spellbook exploit to replace it with an ability that has requirement/level skip but you'd have to make a new ability for the same amount of times you want it to change

NindoOne

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I was wondering if there was a way to dynamically change the level requirement and level skip of an ability. I've tried using engineering upgrade to replace with a new ability with the required stats, but it seems that the replacing abilities will keep the stats of the original ability. As in, if you replace blizzard with reincarnation, you will be able to learn reincarnation even if you are below level 6.

Is there any other way?

Try the "Techtree - Requirements - Levels" for an ability.

Reaction score
The problem isn't replacing the ability. It's that once it's replaced, the requirements to change, but stay as the requirements of the original ability.

"Techtree - Requirements - Levels" only applies to upgrades used in the "Techtree - Requirements" field.

What I'm trying to do is as given in the example of the first post, where I replace some ability (blizzard) with another (reincarnation), such that it still requires the level 6 level requirement to learn of the replacing ability.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.