Changing Time of Day via Trigger

Marvic June B. Corpuz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Need help with my spell Pheonix Path. As I was testing my spell I see it actually works bu my problem is, when the dummy reaches to the edge of the playable map area, it continuously moves with diverged direction. I want to remove the dummy when it reaches that point. Please help... All I need are conditions that would remove the dummy if it reaches the edge of the playable map area.

ExTrainHeartnet

Reaction score
I'll assume you want that to be a passive skill? [could be active that does nothing at night]

Heres a SIMPLE one that works as long as the unit is alive.
*It wont resume the time if the unit is killed AFTER it converts day to night though ..

Attachments

• lol.w3x
    18.6 KB · Views: 200

Marvic June B. Corpuz

Reaction score
No, actually, the hero is a Moon Huntress, I already have a trigger for her for day and night cycles. She is more powerful in the night, but her ultimate spell is called Eclipse. Like the Eclipse effect in DOTA, the day is turned to night. I want the effect done by the Moonstone so that the in game time of day is not altered. Thanks anyway, this is kind of useful.

Marvic June B. Corpuz

Reaction score
No, actually, the hero is a Moon Huntress, I already have a trigger for her for day and night cycles. She is more powerful in the night, but her ultimate spell is called Eclipse. Like the Eclipse effect in DOTA, the day is turned to night. I want the effect done by the Moonstone so that the in game time of day is not altered. Thanks anyway, this is kind of useful.

Marvic June B. Corpuz

Reaction score

ExTrainHeartnet

Reaction score
Oh.. My idea would be to ..

When Moonstone is used :
1.Trigger A detects and Saves [Variable X] = current time of day when Moonstone is used.
2.Run trigger B (Initially off) _ Set the game time to 0.00 Every game time second
3.After a certain period. Set game time back to [Variable X]. Off Trigger B.

You may want to make your Moon Huntress powerful at this instance, just add an "OR" condition to your trigger .. like :
if time of day = Night OR Trigger B is running , Then give Moon Huntress "the Powers"

Note :
I did read before somewhere that there is a base skill you could use which acts exactly like DotA's Balanar's Darkness (Ulti)

Not sure what happens if this is stacked. i.e. many moonstones are used.

Marvic June B. Corpuz

Reaction score
Thank you for your help, but I already had figured out how to use the moonstone. I just added the abilities to my moon huntress when the ability is trigerred.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.