Changing Unit Speed

Severon

Reaction score
I buildings/unit that I built to stop a creep wave(td style), but when the wave spawns I want to give these units/buidlings a movement speed boost, because I want to set their speed extremely low so the can't really move (like .01 ms) and then when the wave spawns I want to boost them up to 1.75-3 doesn't really matter somewhere in that range so that they can move like normal. I also want to make them so that the player can no longer command them(setting them to uncommandable in the unit flags won't work because I want them to be upgrade able between rounds and during rounds not be. I tried doing this with a behavior and nothing I tried seem to work. I applied the behavior via a trigger. So what do I need to do to get this behavior to take effect or is there a better way to do this?

Cheekything

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
There probably is a trigger but the normal solution is to put them on another team allied with you can not your target.

Then switch them back each round

Severon

Reaction score
Yes I thought of that, but I wanted to have upgrades, like terran infantry upgrade. Even if upgrades stay the same on a unit, if that unit dies I need to create a unit to replace him at the end of the round. This leads into counting how many towers, tower locations, tower type, owner of tower, etc... I think it would be alot easier if you gave it a behavior that makes it move and makes you not able to command it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.