Chaos or 카오스 is finally translated!!?

trigger_newb

Reaction score
Heyyy, for you people who can't play Chaos - the korean type of dota - it has finally been translated!!

Btw, if this is your first time trying the map, do not say the characters are imba. If you base the game on ratio, it's even since everything is imba. And it's a lot harder than DotA, not to mention the game is played at a really fast pace. Also it may not seem like it, but the game requires lots of microing due to high usage of magic shield pots/anti magic shield wands, same for health and mana pots, and just controlling the heros it self require lots of microing. (Your hero number 2, is a treasure box (?) that can teleport all over the places to grab items for you. Yes there are item combos, you can click on the fountain, acolyte, or the green bush to buy the whole combo item itself or you can just buy items one at a time then press the combine button in your treasure box. You can also create gemmed daggers (rapiers) in the dragon roosts. The daggers that are gemmed by different gems give special effects and can level up from low, medium, high. Simply put the dagger and the gem in your box and press the question mark button in your treasure box. You can also gamble in Chaos. However the item cooldowns for gambling are not available until mid game. BTW Bashing items are strictly restricted due to high AIS in all classes. The only bashing item there is in the game, can be attained by combining all 4 successfully gambled items. Intels, Strength, and Agile heroes are ALL strong in their own ways. And remember .. the game isn't called Chaos without a reason.

Oh crap, just realized it's too big for the attachment limit.

Click here

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
The way I saw the Korean text made me boggle at first. But then I realized it was pretty much the same as 'Chaos' when interpreting in English.

카오스
Ka-Oh-Suh

Anyways, it sounds pretty wierd because your second hero is a universal travelling box. In addition to that, I think it's wierd that items have to be transmuted in the box manually instead of buying all the items to auto-transmute. Just my opinion anyways.

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
>You can also gamble in Chaos. However the item cooldowns for gambling are not available until mid game. BTW Bashing items (very low stun rate) are strictly restricted due to high AIS in all classes.

keep wondering with the dragon how many stuns you would do per second xd

>Anyways, it sounds pretty wierd because your second hero is a universal travelling box. In addition to that, I think it's wierd that items have to be transmuted in the box manually instead of buying all the items to auto-transmute. Just my opinion anyways.

F2 is used for everything ; shopping or merging items. If items are automerged, you would lose items you need (which is very horrible sometimes) for another recipe. F2 has shortcuts to teleport on certain points of the map, it shouldn't take more than 4 seconds to shop something each time (shopping while current monster wave is coming or dead).

trigger_newb

Reaction score
bleh nobody's interested??? C'mon this is a really fun games you guys :l. Add me DoContinuE on us.west if you want to play.

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
It's not that great IMO.... like... tooltips aren't even designed that great..... though they tell you information you need to know..... it doesn't do specific or... anything...

Terraining is bad too... but so are lots of AoS's.

trigger_newb

Reaction score
It's not that great IMO.... like... tooltips aren't even designed that great..... though they tell you information you need to know..... it doesn't do specific or... anything...

Terraining is bad too... but so are lots of AoS's.

yea, the tooltips/translation are definitely shit lol; but it was designed just so people can understand. what do u mean by bad terraining..?

i think you're judging the game way too early

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
well gl there i hope this can take down dota so more games can come in and bnet will finaly will not have to put with so much dota
(off topic i just got one queststion why do people like aos games like dota and otherones i never ever had any fun with them yea im realy getting mad at all the aoses now )

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
Nothing and nobody will never trample over Dota. Period.

People like AOS map because it is a competitive kind of map style that u will fight against enemies instead of a computer and u use only a hero which makes mostly everybody 's life simple.

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Nothing and nobody will never trample over Dota. Period.

People like AOS map because it is a competitive kind of map style that u will fight against enemies instead of a computer and u use only a hero which makes mostly everybody 's life simple.
if the creator from aos did come into warcraft 3 and make aos in it then that would most like take dota down :)

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
terraining is OK, map is playable by slow computers (even 800mhz cpu can handle the game while dota is just a lagg game after all).

Lag isn't the same as low FPS, what you are talking about is Low FPS due to all the stuff going on and all the terrain, and has nothing to do with lag. ;)

Also guys, lets not turn this into a DotA discussion or it will receive a lock, really fast.

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
>Lag isn't the same as low FPS, what you are talking about is Low FPS due to all the stuff going on and all the terrain, and has nothing to do with lag. ;)

no, when there is low latency host (eg 150ms latency) in slow computer it starts to have low fps at speed of light (while in 250ms latency the lagg is ok if you have 2-3 fps instead of 0.2 fps) in those type of games (extreme cpu usage).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.