AoS Chaos

Karaeski

Reaction score
Hello,Chaos is AoS map made by me,chose hero,fight with your mates,destroy your enemies castles,buy items,kill creeps etc. :)

Here is the web-site also made by me,if i get much visitors i will get original domain name.

http://wc3chaos.webs.com/

Please Register and leave your comments at our forums.

Happy

Reaction score
as far as i can see there's nothing new...nothing special...nothing that makes your map unique....

and no screens :(

Karaeski

Reaction score
Actually i didnt took any screenshots,if people are interested in a good made aos map they will try it. :)
The site is under construction and the game will continue to release new versions.In a few days will appear good screenshots.

Happy

Reaction score
i saw these parts of your site already but the items are just boring (no triggered skill...nothing new or special) and the heroes are just shown...no skills or something...

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
I agree, this is just some basic AoS, DotA is more complicated :/

Complicated =/= better. One of the biggest turn off's for me about DotA is its complexity. Complexity can be good, but it can also be very very bad.

As long as the gameplay, items, and skills are designed right, they can be simple and yet still very fun.

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Meh, I hate DotA when its all rough, a lot of players are serious of WINNING so yeah.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.