Chapter Extracts (Not Full Novel)

duyen

Reaction score
If your going to turn it into a novel, make the chapters more then half a page long.

DiDdY

Reaction score
If your going to turn it into a novel, make the chapters more then half a page long.

I will, they're no where near finished. It was originally the same chapter, but I relaised I had changed tense half way through and decided not to make it the same chapter. :)

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
I see you used my background story, very nice. However how can you say that Vesius was the the head of the family, but make his father still alive? If the father was around, wouldn't he be the head?

DiDdY

Reaction score
I see you used my background story, very nice. However how can you say that Vesius was the the head of the family, but make his father still alive? If the father was around, wouldn't he be the head?

Well, I was thinking more along the lines of, as the father is old, he passed down the family head towards Vesius, but this can be changed... Should I make him the son/brother of Vesius?

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
It's up to you, I personally would imagine a Vampire family to be patriarchal, so the father would be the head. It is your decision though.

DiDdY

Reaction score
It's up to you, I personally would imagine a Vampire family to be patriarchal, so the father would be the head. It is your decision though.

Thats the Vampire thing again, you see I was thinking that perhaps I could change the weapon Vesius died with, and make him come back later... Although I might just change it to his younger brother, so he was the next head of the family.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.