• Total voters

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Should we get online chat on TH.net

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
Yes yes yeysyseyseysyeyy X10 to the power of 10*10 + 2!!!! (something like 15)

I think the helper is very useful but it should be an option for people to be able to meet and help others solely on thehelper so no private info is displayed.

Also more people would be able to say up front "uh you dont get wht im askin for" and it would be (i think) quicker help, and more useful.

Annnnnnnnd in forums we are limited by not getting signatures and such so we are limited on the ammount we can express ourselves and our individuallity/personalitys. (To a degree varying with peoples)

Besides no one has had a taste of my nutter antics, which might taste quite good!

ReVolver

Reaction score
I also thought this too lol

I think this is a good idea too :cool:

sqrage

Reaction score
could be good, with people helping faster...but, the channels could be flooded with noobs, also there would be a un-modderated spam attacks/huge arguements.

ReVolver

Reaction score
We can put some mods on the channel and kick all the spammers and ban them or we can get a flood bot when ppl type too fast and spam it tells them to slow down just like battle.net

sqrage

Reaction score
Orc_Tamer said:
We can put some mods on the channel and kick all the spammers and ban them or we can get a flood bot when ppl type too fast and spam it tells them to slow down just like battle.net

who would program all this, dont think ryoko has the time, would be a lot of php lol, or flash

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow you guys must be psychic or something. We have something like that planned for the beginning of next year but we are going to need our dedicated server to do it. Stay tuned.

ReVolver

Reaction score
:eek: Wow Lucky Guess I Think LOL :eek:

Well I'll stay tune for it and might go on it for like 3 hours a day when you put it on the site.

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
Neat, jsut gonna spill out some ideas... it should be members only!

I dont think we should have to help guests unless they take the time to establish themselves as needing help, not like most guests where they come to get ask a question and expect someone to take the time to answer it.

Maybe a system to ban people who have been abusive on it too... could be great but problematic.

ReVolver

Reaction score
Make the chat server style exacly like the vBulletin we have here so we feel more comfortable with it instead of having a different theme.

+150 posts w00t

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
The Helper said:
Wow you guys must be psychic or something. We have something like that planned for the beginning of next year but we are going to need our dedicated server to do it. Stay tuned.
So that's the new surprise Malice said about over at OM.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.