Chatbox problem

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, i sometimes seem to have a problem with the chatbox.
It happens when i select the textbox of the chatbox where to enter my message and then wait a little, like feed my cat or something, and when i get back i cannot enter any text in the chatboxes textbox. (too many boxes in one sentence @_@).

Its not a critical and aweful bug or something, and simply reloading the site works, but it is annoying.
When this happens the text in the textbox which says "Message. . ." becomes italic and nothing happens when i try to click it. As if the textbox got blocked or something.
This usually happens when i stay at the "Forum Index" or the "ChatBox Full" for too long without making an input and then trying to make an input.

Hope i could help improve the site, thanks guys.

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
Take a look at the bottom left corner of the chatbox. When you first load a page, you should see a green dot in the corner. This means you are active in the chat. After some time of not doing anything, you time out and this dot becomes white. However, if you click on it again, you will reconnect without having to reload the page and should be able to enter messages again.

Hope this helps,
Ghan

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.