World China bridge jumper "gets a push"

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A man threatening to commit suicide by jumping from a Chinese bridge was approached by a passer-by who shoved him over the edge, local media say.

Lai Jiansheng, 66, said he was fed up with the desperate man's "selfish activity" which caused huge traffic jams in Guangzhou, southern China.

Chen Fuchao fell 26ft (8m) on to an air cushion and is recovering in hospital, the official Xinhua news agency said.

Xinhua said Mr Lai was "taken away by police", but gave no further details.

The drama unfolded when Mr Chen climbed on to Haizhu Bridge in Guangzhou on Thursday and threatened to jump.

Read more here.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
... what the fuck? "You're gonna make me late fucker, hurry up!"

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha awesome. I'd do the same thing if it wasn't for having to face a murder sentence afterwards. (That guy didn't die though, so prolly just attempted murder or assisting suicide)

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
He got what he deserved. Either jump or shut up, dont keep up the traffic.:D

Snowbizzle

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I lol'd, and endorse this man's actions 100%. If he didn't want to jump, then he wanted attention -- this way, he got both. Everybody wins!

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I agree wtih the old guy. If you really want to die, then kill yourself, don't wait for someone to save ya.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Mr Lai said:
"Their action violates a lot of public interests. They do not really dare to kill themselves. Instead, they just want to raise the relevant government authorities' attention to their appeals."

Damn it. I agree with this guy (and the young guy in Post#10 :p). I've sufferred from hours of jam just for no damn good reason. I mean, 5 hours jam? I'd be pissed if it were to be me. Standing there for more than 5 hours (!!) without any guts to jump... =.="

That dumb guy must be thinking "Wow... I love this kinda attention. It's getting good. I'm doing fine pretending... :)". And out came Mr. Lai to save the day...

Vaius

Reaction score
Heheh.

Code:
Mr Lai: *Shaking hand* "Hello, want to know something?"
Jumper: "What?"
Mr Lai: "THIS IS ((SPARTA)) CHINA!" *pushlol*

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.