World China online stores offering cat and dog skin products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
No one looks bad in leather.
Why would you strive to stop people from using leather jackets? You do know most are made from pig skin (which i eat anyway so why throw away the skin?).

Did i mention NO ONE looks bad in leather, it's impossible. The universe would implode.

Also i would like to point out that westerners, a.k.a us have also been doing this, which is virtually the same thing (selling skins and hide for money).

While i believe this is morally wrong since i like cats and dogs, and i would want them to stop doing it, it is also very hypocritical of me to say so when i virtually do the same thing with another animal that they might find disgusting or morally wrong.

P.S Yes i do have a leather jacket. I wear it all the time. It's f**king awesome.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
Another thing I'd like to point out... In India cows are revered, they do not eat beef or harm them in anyway. In the US we slaughter cows on a daily basis for meat and their hide. What I'm getting at is this, regardless of what you do you're gonna step on a few toes, so just enjoy what you got and let them enjoy what they've got.

I'd also were cat fur... I imagine it'd take an entire litter, and the mother, to make a sweet jacket!

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
This opens a new opportunity for Cat and Dog lovers !
... You've never been closer to the animals you love.

But, I don't see why not.
I mean, killing animals for meat lies in the human nature.
Besides, alot of people don't mind wearing natural leather over synthetical leather, because they simply don't care.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
so just enjoy what you got and let them enjoy what they've got.
There's nothing to enjoy And btw do you think cats, dogs enjoy it?
And killing Just for fur and leather? That's the wrong thing to do, seriously!

Animals. Just like sheep. Who cares.
I do fucking care! And they aren't Just animals!

A lot of people, apparently.
Yeah! More than you think! Uberplayer

Then what about those countless people who HAVE walked past you with leather jackets?
I don't know what I would do. I can't do nothing' about it.That's a pity hmm

Anyway, there's lots of fake leather jacket, and stuff to buy. and many wear them actually instead of :thdown:

BTW: Cats,Dogs are NOTfood!

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
So what makes chicken food and cat/dog not food?

You've seriously been avoiding my questions...

FireCat

Reaction score
So what makes chicken food and cat/dog not food?
Cause cats, dogs are pets and loyal companions!!
No matter what "they always be pets" And chickens. they are kind of farm animals!.

Are you satisfied with the answer?

Reaction score
I bet the cats they're skinning(?) aren't pet animals. If they want much skin they have to farm them, and that kinda makes them farm animals.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
No, I'm not, actually

Are you saying that other animals are incapable of being "loyal companions"?

Keep in mind that dogs and cats have been subject to thousands of years of domestication.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
They're not pets, nor farm animals. The skinned cats and dogs are from the street. So they clean the streets, and make cool coats out of them! Two in one!.

It's all fun and games until someone makes a human coat. We're just animals rights? It's just another life right? Who cares?

And yes, some animals are incapable of being tamed and domesticated. If they were tamed and domesticated, then we wouldn't have reports of animals attacking their owners so often, or at all.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
Firecat your argument seems rather... one sided and under developed. I'm not asking you to change your view, but take some of this into consideration.

- What separates a "farm" animal from a "pet" animal? One is essentially harvested for it's skin, meat, or other parts. A pet is something that you take care of and show a certain level of affection. Now, growing up I had a friend who had a pet pig. He loved his pig and treated it like any other household pet, but he would still eat bacon. The point I'm getting at is this, anything can be a pet, and anything can be a farm animal.

- As humans we separate ourselves from other species by relying on their furs to keep us warm. Do you honestly think we could naturally live in places like Alaska, or even Germany, without this trait? We are also natural meat eaters, the way our teeth and metabolism functions shows that we are carnivores. Why shouldn't we eat meat then? Should a lion be denied a gazelle because that gazelle had a family? What I'm getting at here is that, as humans, we seem to think of ourselves as outside the circle of life. This couldn't be further from the truth. We may have no natural predators that rely on us as a food source, but this doesn't mean we're not animals ourselves.

I'm a man of nature, I think we should be more in tune with nature. At the same time I can recognize the fact that our ability to make machines is one of our adapted traits. To me when you go out of your way to produce synthetic products, such as dairy-free cheese or "pleather", you're are taking us further from nature.

Just my two cents. If you want to be a PETA activist, fighting the "good" fight, then by all means go for it. I will continue to strongly appose you though.

FireCat

Reaction score
I bet the cats they're skinning(?) aren't pet animals. If they want much skin they have to farm them, and that kinda makes them farm animals.
Now that's something that should be forbidden!

Seriously. That's sick.... It's cruel and Such farm should be shut down immediately!
It's Just not acceptable!

Are you saying that other animals are incapable of being "loyal companions"?.
No, but they always have been considered food.

They're not pets, nor farm animals. The skinned cats and dogs are from the street.
Street or not. It doesn't mean you can do whatever you want!

anything can be a pet, and anything can be a farm animal. .
I Just don’t agree on that

- As humans we separate ourselves from other species by relying on their furs to keep us warm. Do you honestly think we could naturally live in places like Alaska, or even Germany, without this trait? .
It's year 2010 You can find some good warm clothes out there And there is no need to be cruel to an animal to stay warm and look cool!

If you want to be a PETA activist, fighting the "good" fight, then by all means go for it. I will continue to strongly appose you though.
I'm no PETA member and I don't want It, either. But animal cruelty and abuse such a thing that’s Just :thdown:

Bartuc08

Reaction score
Let me get this straight... Hunters and farmers are the pawns of Satan, and butchers are the sellers of their evil byproduct?

I see that instead of reading everything I posted, you picked at a few things and tried to twist it. Do you feel that a lion is evil? Have you seen how they attack gazelles? For the most part they're already chowing down on the creature while it's still live.

We kill to eat and sustain our own lives. If you read the full article you will notice that it dos not mention anything about cruelty, in fact it states that the furs AND the meat are both sold. Nothing is going to waste and the circle of life continues.

The point I've been trying to make, for quite some time, is that we are NOT above the natural order. Because we have a more conscious understanding of the world around us does not mean we can dictate the rules of natural order.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Now that's something that should be forbidden!

Seriously. That's sick.... It's cruel and Such farm should be shut down immediately!
It's Just not acceptable!

Should it? People do it all the time. Take a look around.

No, but they always have been considered food.

And cats and dogs have not? Not everything that you see true in one place is the same everywhere.

Street or not. It doesn't mean you can do whatever you want!

So who says we can't kill animals for materials/food? What's the difference between a cow living on a farm and a cow living on the street?

I Just don’t agree on that

What makes it right to label one animal a "farm" animal and not right to label another a "farm" animal?

It's year 2010 You can find some good warm clothes out there And there is no need to be cruel to an animal to stay warm and look cool!

Are you telling me that every single last person out there who uses animal materials to stay warm is a heartless cruel person who will stop at nothing to cruelly kill an animal to "stay warm and cool"?

Can you say ignorance?

I'm no PETA member and I don't want It, either. But animal cruelty and abuse such a thing that’s Just :thdown:

I'm seriously getting the vibe that your arguments are running out of any... sense... You have no supporting details at all...

It's like a wall of paper.

FireCat

Reaction score
Do you feel that a lion is evil?
NO

Have you seen how they attack gazelles? For the most part they're already chowing down on the creature while it's still live. .
Yes and I cannot blame the lion for that. even though it's horrible that to.

We kill to eat and sustain our own lives. If you read the full article you will notice that it dos not mention anything about cruelty,.
But we can choose! No? lion can't do that.
Well, I know how they do it and I gotta tell ya, that's wrong and cruel!

Because we have a more conscious understanding of the world around us does not mean we can dictate the rules of natural order.
Hmm We already done that and still DOING?! But animals cannot

Should it? People do it all the time. Take a look around.
I know that already And it should be!

And cats and dogs have not? Not everything that you see true in one place is the same everywhere.
They Just aren't!

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
FireCat, answer me one thing. How is a [del]raven like a writing desk[/del] cat different from a cow?

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Once again you've ignored about 90% of my post.

At any rate, what makes us different from animals? We are animals. We simply have a higher intelligence. Just as bears have more physical strength, we have more mental capacity.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
@Sevion, would you wear a jacket made from human leather? Like you said we are just animals. Are you gunna get mad at me for using another 'animal' to keep myself warm with a leather jacket? I'd just be trying to survive the weather.

Anyway im not against this because i eat meat all the time and have a leather jacket and a leather couch, and I'm not a hypocrite. it does make me sad though cuz i do have a dog as a pet, but i have no right to say they cant do it. like someone said cows are seen as special in india but we kill them all the time in NA. Its their culture let them be. They probably have articles like this in [random country] talking about how we use sheep/cow skin products.

JerseyFoo

1/g = g-1
Reaction score
Sweater for dogs... made out of dogs.

In response to the 'whats the difference' nonsense; Cows have thick hides, foxes/etc have desirable fur. Skinning humans serves no purpose other than a fetish.

Let chinese be chinese, I like the reminder that they have quite a long way to go before becoming any sort of equal with the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.