World China online stores offering cat and dog skin products

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
So because a minority of people do that, the majority of farmers and other folk that make a living from this and do everything by the books are also to blame and therefore their businesses should be terminated?
Yes why not?

Honestly, quit making up horseshit,

China isn't mentioned once in that article.
And what? You believed it was made up! same for Bartuc
Well, Just google it, If you wanna know more. about this crap!

shinami

Redirect your complaints to the nearest wall
Reaction score
Yes why not?

Alright, let us elaborate on your logic. Then you're going to tell me, if you still think this way. Lets apply your logic to other things.

First of the example that I already mentioned:

"By applying that logic we might as well put everyone in the planet to jail, because it's all bullshit and screw it, sometimes on the news I hear fucked up shit like necrophilia and cannibalism happen and I'm sure there's more of that!
amidoinitrite?"

So if you're saying "yes, why not" then please You, and your whole family, go to jail right now, because I heard some humans commit murder. You are a horrible person, because someone else,a minority, committed a crime, and unfortunately he is also a human like you. Just like all farmers should be punished for the action of one farmer.

Or similarly some black dude commits a crime. Therefore let us hang every black person! Might as well be white, I don't care.

If you still don't understand what I'm saying, please stop spouting idiotic statements.

If you understand, but still believe it your way, then you should go to jail, right now.

Else you're just a hypocrite.

Actually after lurking here I noticed what your comments are. I intend on studying psychology and I love analyzing people. You don't really give a shit about the cats or dogs actually. This is proven by all your other comments. You just pick up whichever side is the "nicer" "humane" side, without giving it too much thought, just to appear as a progressive person.

I used to also do this.
When I was a moron. Then I started using my brain, and realized, that "nice" isn't always best.

Like take this article and your response for example. "This is just wrong you can't skin animals/eat them bla bla" whatever. You picked the pro animal side, or whatever you might call it, without giving it too much thought. Now based on your side, you are DEFINITELY a hypocrite.

1. Are you and your family currently imprisoned or punished in any other way, because of what a minority of humans do (murderers, rapists etc)? No? Hypocrite.
2. Do you eat meat? Yes? Hypocrite. Why are cats and dogs suddenly better then all animals?
3. Do you have any clothes that have some kind of fur or leather(like shoes)? Yes? Hypocrite.

At least one of these you will answer for the hypocrite side. 100% that you're a hypocrite on your first belief.
Therefore, you are a hypocrite and I suggest using your brain before speaking.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score

I retract my earlier statement. There are people out there that apparently love to cause suffering to animals.

Yes why not?
So you believe that a cattle rancher who follows the guidelines should be punished as well? The only problem I have with your argument is that you want to split this into black and white, when there is an obvious gray.

Then again, ever seen how chickens are being 'prepared' in the market?
I've seen the way meat is "prepared" in factories, and I disagree with there methods so I choose to eat organic meats only. As far as the cruelty goes it is rather discomforting to watch, but I understand it's necessary in order to feed the growing number of people in our world. My advice to you is this, if you don't like the way the meat is produced, buy it from a different source. The only way to change the market is through your dollar.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Actually after lurking here I noticed what your comments are. I intend on studying psychology and I love analyzing people. You don't really give a shit about the cats or dogs actually.
What the hell? You should study a bit more before you does this statement seriously!
I had 2 dogs and have a dog still. had 2 cats One was over 15 years old and some other animals to.

Don't fucking say I am not care a crap! and you don't know a Shit

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Firecat, please refrain from trolling and flaming.

Thanks.

This thread should have really been closed a while ago. There exists a "Debates" forum for a reason...

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I believe the highest viewed News Thread of all time so far... for Great Justice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.