Chuck Norris

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Well, this is the place, but you favorite and funniest Chuck Norris "Jokes"

Not jokes, Nothing jokes abut Chuck Norris.
Some of mine are:
  • Chuck Norris doesn't follow fashion trends, fashion trends follow Chuck Norris, but then Chuck Norris Roundhouse kicks the fashion trends- nothing follows Chuck Norris.
  • Chuck Norris doesn't sleep. He waits.
  • Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer, but Chuck Norris doesn't cry.
  • Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
  • Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas
  • Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding
  • Chuck Norris can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves

I'll add more to mine later.

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
I found once a site where is 100 facts about Chuck Norris, don't remember what it was... I'm too lazy to search from Google.

Gman101112

Reaction score
Hahaha nice Dark. I remember those especially "Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas"

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Chuck Norris is so 2007.

I wouldn't count on that, what about Chuck Norris for Elections of 2008? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

stubs101

Reaction score
Chuck Norris isn't scared of the dark, the dark is scared of Chuck Norris.

A monster doesn't live under Chuck Norris' bed, but Chuck Norris lives under a monster's bed.

Btw: about the video thing:

Chuck Norris isn't scared of mexican muggers. Mexican muggers are scared of Chuck Norris.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Chuck Norris doesn't use Hacks, Hacks use him.

0zaru

Learning vJASS ;)
Reaction score
Chuck Norris died ten years ago, but the Grim Reaper can't get up the courage to tell him.

Chuck Norris is the unique man who has defeated to a wall of bricks in a tennis match.

Before he forgot a gift for Chuck Norris, Santa Claus was real.

Chuck Norris can hear the silence.

Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

Bullets dodge Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris can delete the Recycling Bin.

Chuck Norris does not use spell check. If he happens to misspell a word, Oxford will simply change the actual spelling of it.

Aliens do exist. They're just waiting for Chuck Norris to die before they attack.

Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

If you spell Chuck Norris wrong on Google it doesn't say, "Did you mean Chuck Norris?" It simply replies, "Run while you still have the chance."

Bill Gates lives in constant fear that Chuck Norris' PC will crash.

Once a cobra bit Chuck Norris' leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.

PD: It's just copy paste :p

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
When Chuck Norris uses blink he doesnt teleport to a location, the location teleports to him.

Kryptonite contains traces of Chuck Norris' sweat

Chuck Norris was once bit by Cobra. After 3 days of excrutiating pain, the cobra died.

Chuck Norris once had sex in a tractor-trailor. A sperm accidently escaped and got inside the engine. We know this truck today as Optimus Prime.

Bruce Lee beat Chuck Norris in a fight in a movie. Bruce Lee later died in the same year apparantly by a 'brain edema'.

If you introduce Chuck Norris to your mum, you mum will introduce you to your biological father.

Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked Albert Einstien in the face. Living in constant fear his new identity is Stephen Hawkings.

If Chuck Norris was to fight himself in a different dimesion. Chuck Norris would win.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
In Warcraft III, some heroes have a 15% chance to bash, others have a 20% chance to evade attacks. Chuck Norris has a 100% chance to deal unimaginable pain.

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Chuck Norris Jokes

To start off..

Did you know that Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light? Not because he is afraid of the dark. But because the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris.

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
when Chuck Norris post something that has already been posted, they move the post that has already been posted to his post.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
chuck.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.