Cinematic mode turns off by itself???

F

Fr0ZeNHawk

Hi everyone!
Problem: My cinematic turns off by itself when I want the movie to go from one camera to another.
Here are the triggers:

Unit - Order Archmage 0002<gen>to Move To (Player 1 (Red) start location)
Unit - Order Paladin 0000<gen>to Move To (Player 1 (Red) start location)
Wair 3.00 seconds
Cinematic - Fade out and back in over 3.00 seconds using texture White Mask and color (0.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
Wait 1.00 seconds
Game - Display to (All pleyers) the text: And sooo they went..
Camera - Apply Camera 002<gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds.

The cinematic mode is turned on in the begging of movie, and when i get to point where the archmage and paladin start moving and I want the movie to fade and switch it to other camera....then the cinematic mode turns off by itself and I can control the units again...but I haven't given the command for it...:(

Thank you for your time.

Cres

Reaction score
I think you might have to apply cinematic mode after you apply another camera, i dont, however, think that you have to apply the mode again if you move the original camera.

Zeromatter

Reaction score
Wow. That's weird. You could try and check other triggers to see if they accedentally fire and remove the cinematic. As for the reaplying after moving a camera, you SHOULDNT have to do that.

But for some reason, there seems to be bugs w/ movie type actions. In one of my maps, the camera RANDOMLY zooms to a spot on a map. Then it sits there, then it fatal errors. Dunno why. (All i have running at the time is a trigger to create a unit then explode said unit)

My friend has had problems w/ his cameras too. They seem to randomly move to the center of the map, despite his best efforts to stop it.

So check the trigger interactions, if that doesnt work, then, well, think of a creative way to make it work.
>.<

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.