RPG Cintio Orpg

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
Yeah thanks ban-lord a gigantic piece of open land doesnt look like a forest, so I tried to make this one look really foresty. But I'm not angry or anything but why did you give up on Silent Night?

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Yeah thanks ban-lord a gigantic piece of open land doesnt look like a forest, so I tried to make this one look really foresty. But I'm not angry or anything but why did you give up on Silent Night?

Oh, I didn't give up, I just wasn't able to work on it very much anymore, computer time just became scarce.

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
Well I have made the new item system. Each of those disabled buttons are open slots.
14v7e42.jpg

2u9o86e.jpg
Yes I picked up the tainted trinket and equiped it. There is a problem though, it wont save correctly. But I'm still working on it. But when you equip the item the hero not the equip thing gets the bonuses, so everything but save/load works with it.

EDIT: Sorry the second image didn't save right.

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
Hmm... you should consider using a weaponless peasant or militia model rather than the villager model for your hero; they have better attack animations with attachments, and they look like actual RPG heroes since they are wearing leather/mail armor.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like your item/equip system :thup:

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
Well Items arn't going to show up on your character, because it would take up alot of space puting in weaponless models of the other hero's. And thanks UndeadDragon, its simple yet effective. ;)

RodyisGod

Reaction score
Nice, but i wonder.. At the mini-map, what size is it like 'Small or even 'tiny'?
I dont know how u can make a RPG on that short map.

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
Jesus christ... How many times do I have to say this on every map I make, I start small and go bigger... It saves more space and gives you less of an "un-filled" feeling.

Dest

Reaction score
Jesus christ... How many times do I have to say this on every map I make, I start small and go bigger... It saves more space and gives you less of an "un-filled" feeling.

Yeah, but I thought you can't modify map's size?

Anyway, I can't wait to have a look on your map! I think it will be absolutely terrific. Good luck. :)

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
I hate item systems like that cause you have to reselect your hero everytime your done using it and its hard using the system anywhere outside the city.

RodyisGod

Reaction score

aww omfg... u can modify size?
i thought u could only make it smaller..

Dammit, i made my map 480x480 :S!

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
> there is no point in making a map that will be a slight variation of every other map out there

there is a song about people like you... it is called faggot. This is a helper forum for a reason. Secon every RPG is EXACTLY THE SAME. SO, ass long as it is released, there shouln't be any insults.

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
Cake, yes you can modify a map's size very easily.

D.V.D, yes I noticed that, so I made that little cancel button reselect your hero. That way to don't need to reselect it yourself

Rudy, please try to stay on topic...

Bloodcount, I know you are trying to stick up for me, but I disagree, there are many different things in rpg's. Take oblivion and WoW(if it wasnt mmo.), Maple Story, and Zelda.. If you mean rpg's in warcraft then try Defiance's orpg, and Twilights Eve. Now I must admit they might be similar in ways, but different in many others. I am going to try to set this apart from others by having well balenced items, spells, and lots of well thought out quests, with a long time from start to max level. And no uber items that makes you ownage as in Master Crafters, and many other rpgs. This there will be many rare and un rare items all unique, with triggered abilities with lots of eye candy so you dont get bored using them. I'm not saying this will make it the best, it most likely won't, but I hope it will.

RodyisGod

Reaction score
Cake, yes you can modify a map's size very easily.

D.V.D, yes I noticed that, so I made that little cancel button reselect your hero. That way to don't need to reselect it yourself

Rudy, please try to stay on topic...

Bloodcount, I know you are trying to stick up for me, but I disagree, there are many different things in rpg's. Take oblivion and WoW(if it wasnt mmo.), Maple Story, and Zelda.. If you mean rpg's in warcraft then try Defiance's orpg, and Twilights Eve. Now I must admit they might be similar in ways, but different in many others. I am going to try to set this apart from others by having well balenced items, spells, and lots of well thought out quests, with a long time from start to max level. And no uber items that makes you ownage as in Master Crafters, and many other rpgs. This there will be many rare and un rare items all unique, with triggered abilities with lots of eye candy so you dont get bored using them. I'm not saying this will make it the best, it most likely won't, but I hope it will.

Im with you there.
U can see a huge different between tkok.defiance,the blackroad, twilights eve etc. =]

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
Planing on adding an alcamy system to this. But a complicated one, not just Green is hp potion. More like 3 Salv roots, 1 Donp seeds, Water, empty bottle.

ArmyOfFrogs

Reaction score
Gameplay and additional systems sound nice though I suggest you add to the terrain. Judging from the screenshots and minimap, looks rather bland.

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
The terrain is far from bland... Unless you are only looking at the minimap you would see there are terrain changes and useage of logs, flowers, shrubs, rocks, ect. The minimap looks bland only because it isnt finished at the top.

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
Don't post useless spam I could -rep you for that, posts need to give suggestions not "crap boring". If you are going to post things like that make sure you have usefull things in the post too, that is just spam.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.