Clan MM thread

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
uhh I just saw this thread and I was wondering....wat is the clan name?..i'd like to know also if you guys could make a mapmaker clan...but in us west..cuz thats where I go...R all u guys from east?

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Hey, yeah i'll join it, if you need any people for it.
Me and R23I56D73D <=== (something like that) are working together on a couple of maps that are very near realease. I was thinking we could associate the maps to the clan.

Also i'm a USWest player so i'd have to create a new account for East but thats no biggy.

Hope to hear from you,
-Husky

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Have we figured out who's a shaman yet?

zll7

Reaction score
I would suggest for those on west to just get together and make one :D And if you need any help just pm some people im sure they would be glad to help.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
...Why can't they just make a new account on East? It's not that hard. And it's not a good idea to expand before the clan even gets off it's feet, it can really hurt it if you expand to early. (Just like in Warcraft)

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
if anyone is too lazy to make a US East account perhaps they shouldn't be in the clan in the first place ... (yes?)

The only legit reason for not wanting to do that is if you are on 56k dialup and are located too far away such that US East causes major latency problems for you. But that's not even really an excuse, because I used to play on US East on my 56k quite a lot, and I'm on the other side of the world.

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
Lol Darg :p That is a good point --- I'll see if I can join (on US East, I believe my screen name was Shadowy Fear, like here, and cybertiger for US West). Oh, and a few of them might have bans/restrictions from their parents, but that is a rare and unrelated matter.

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
ill join if you'll let me

im UnknowVector in B-net

I.........\.........\.........\.I
\______\_____\_____\_/

Sargon

Reaction score
I'll join too. I'm Sargon14 on Battle.net.

And that is no egg roll.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Um, I haven't been on Bnet USEast in a while...Is the clan still UP? And who became Shamens? :p Just curious because I haven't signed in for some time now.

Also, perhaps the title of this thread should be changed to MM Clan, or something along those lines, since the Admins sorta stated they didn't want it DIRECTLY related to the site...

DM Cross

Reaction score
Perhaps Clan MM can contribute to the TH.net map? It would help publize three things:
The map
The clan
The site! :)

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
Good idea. Also, 56k, did you make your bot a shaman? If so, is this really necessary?

DM Cross

Reaction score
Im_On_56k said:
We still have another spot for a shaman.

Why not Conan? He's like the "lead" Special Member here, and one of he's hosted and all that. *Shrug* Seems like a good idea to me :)

-And-

I know Silver said it was a good idea, but is Clan MM now going to help with the TH.net map? :p Saying yes and good idea are two different things.

"You'd be amazed at how many good ideas never hit the page"

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
uhmm...Could some1 go in bnet and invite me to clan cuz i'v been trying to join for 3 days...and im from west...so thats why its hard...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.