Classroom: "General" GUI Functions

Kitt

Reaction score
Hmm, I suppose, why not? I do have school, so I'm not sure how well I'll keep up on the "homeowork", but this could be usefull none the less. Go ahead and sign me up.

Will you be sending out PM's once it starts, or should we keep tabs on this thread?

Meow!

Akatsuki

Reaction score
Sounds really cool but unfortunately I can't join. But good luck on classroom lessons. But I'll think I'll just have to read tutorials and trail and error to learn the basics.

Tonks

Reaction score
Tonks you forgot to add me to the list. :)

My bad. Added.

Hmm, I suppose, why not? I do have school, so I'm not sure how well I'll keep up on the "homeowork", but this could be usefull none the less. Go ahead and sign me up.

Will you be sending out PM's once it starts, or should we keep tabs on this thread?

Meow!

It will start on April 20. I will be sending a PM to all students with a link to to first lesson.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
I think one JASS teacher, but I dunno if available, would be Tom Jones cuz he helps me with all my JASS related problems and he is practically like a moderator for that zone, you rarely never see him post in a thread unless it is real new. :D

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
Well, you can't force him to do anything unless he volunteers.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
ill sign-up if you will teach advance JASS

cause i want to learn it, now im on basic JASS sticking it up!

Tonks

Reaction score
I think one JASS teacher, but I dunno if available, would be Tom Jones cuz he helps me with all my JASS related problems and he is practically like a moderator for that zone, you rarely never see him post in a thread unless it is real new. :D

Please keep posts regarding other classrooms in the "_____Classrooms?" thread.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
yes you should post it in there because this is his classroom thread

I can just post about classrooms because we need Teachers for classes

And I check up on the classroom lessons before and after my school

[Teachers Wanted]

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
Dude, sign me up please, knowledge is a thing that should be taken at any chance possible.

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
A general knowledge of what you are teaching about, and for higher-ranking subjects (like JASS Advanced, JASS: Spells) might require you to submit a sample for me and Mizuio-Ken to decide whether you are eligible to the teaching spot or not.

Again, post this in the "Features and Bugs - Forum Questions" subforum, in the "Classroom?" thread.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I can't do a lesson in dialogs, quests, and bounty. Explaining what do to and examples.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
I'm in... I know, I said it before, sorry, but I think you guys missed my signup thingy... Orrr was I just trying to be annoying? jk.. :D

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Many Teachers wanting to sign up go to the Classroom thread

Teacher Chart and Sign up

For Tonks don't mess up

I-See-You.gif

LOL

Tonks

Reaction score
Heck i'm still learning sign me up also.:cool:

Added.

Dude, sign me up please, knowledge is a thing that should be taken at any chance possible.

Added.

I'm in... I know, I said it before, sorry, but I think you guys missed my signup thingy... Orrr was I just trying to be annoying? jk.. :D

Sorry, must've missed it. Added.

As I said before, please keep discussion regarding other classrooms in the thread that Ken posted. This is for the "General" Functions Classroom discussion.

Tonks

Reaction score
Important Notice:

Classes WILL begin on Friday. I will post the first lesson, but I may not be able to grade anything over the weekend. My plans for this weekend are a bit hazy.

If I am occupied over the weekend, I will be sure to let you all know before I leave. You should still get the assignment done so that I can grade it on Monday.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.