Classroom?

Tonks

Reaction score
Evidently you didn't notice; I've discontinued my classroom. You can look at the thread, and someone else has taken it up.

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
I've noticed, I've put (Pending due to Health Problems) next to your name. I'll add PurgeandFire to your classroom, but I'm also putting it as pending, as he expressed uncertainty of taking up teaching another class.

I

IKilledKEnny

It seems like Elmestfreddie stopped his class becuase no one handed in home work.

As for the rules they make sense, I anyway ment to follow them to keep forums clean. I asked several times admins to clean my classroom theard and they did that, so no reason to not post in one thread,

Also, I got my first lesson done in my classroom and I got already few assignments. I love teaching. :)

pheonixashes

Reaction score
Elmstfreddie's class is kaput too? Lemme check...

Ouch. That's really bad... elmstfreddie, your lessons are good, I checked them over... I wonder why no ones posting their homework (excluding me, see my post.)...

Do you want me to put your class status as pending or closed or don't change it at all?

Man, I can't word sentences to make them sound tactful.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Most likely... I think elmstfreddie might be getting POed... To me as well cuz I didn't do the homework either. :(

pheonixashes

Reaction score
Just updating this thread because I have a new classroom, Terraining: Special.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Well I'm back... from a horrible vacation off of thehelper forums but thats not the point

Umm nothing I have to do for awhile because there seems to be no problems :cool:

But that won't be for very long because sessions of classes will be ending soon and new teachers, new students , new classes

If you still want to teach I'm still all ears

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
When a class end its call a class session heres the probelm

I don't know if the session classes should start once ones done
Or
Wait for all the classes to start all at the same time

because most classes are about the same length but Idk if the teachers want to teach that way

TheHelper.net School Board Home Page Click Here

There stuff for teachers students and Administrators

There is a 1 poll up and there will be a place for comments and complaints soon just to get the TH.net Forum cleaner you can still post on this but w/e

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Ok I have notice some problems that will be posted on the site ^^

1. Pending in Classroom
- Its ok but we have 2 right now and we may have 3 soon. If you don't tell us what you want us to do... Like sub or something we will postpone your class till you return or Cancel the class completely
Sry people

2. Subs
For all the pending classes we need Subs where you will only have to teach if needed but if we can get "Subs" we may have to get a new teacher or a teacher will need to do 2 classes

Thats all if any questions Email me or PM me

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
ok....
I'll add you but you do know the teaching rules that the mods put?

if you do ok start teaching :D

BlueSin

Reaction score
No.

But I am just acting as if it is a series of tutorials, an this does not break rules (I assume). This isn't part of your bigger program, except that it follows the main idea, not all the minor details.

You do not overlook or moderate it in any way, only the moderators and administrators do, as normal. You have no involvement with it, unless you join the class. Then again the only point of joining the class is to let me know you're interested, and to ask questions about certain things. Giving and grading 'homework' and 'assignments' is dumb as hell, since you can't decide if they 'pass' or 'fail' seeing as the goal is to learn, not get high school credits.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
No.

But I am just acting as if it is a series of tutorials, an this does not break rules (I assume). This isn't part of your bigger program, except that it follows the main idea, not all the minor details.

You do not overlook or moderate it in any way, only the moderators and administrators do, as normal. You have no involvement with it, unless you join the class. Then again the only point of joining the class is to let me know you're interested, and to ask questions about certain things. Giving and grading 'homework' and 'assignments' is dumb as hell, since you can't decide if they 'pass' or 'fail' seeing as the goal is to learn, not get high school credits.

There are rules to it.

Just follow the basic guidelines. Don't double/triple post, and don't make a bunch of threads for it. Additional threads concerning the same topic will be closed.

Other than that, have at it.

I

IKilledKEnny

> You do not overlook or moderate it in any way, only the moderators and administrators do, as normal. You have no involvement with it, unless you join the class.

Quoted for truth.

> Giving and grading 'homework' and 'assignments' is dumb as hell, since you can't decide if they 'pass' or 'fail' seeing as the goal is to learn, not get high school credits.

The general idea of this is to give people who read the "classroom" a challenge, if they can do it, thus they learned properly what they needed to know.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
No.

Well you put it as a class but when I mod and I just keep if theres any problem you can teach any way you want

And I never said you couldn't!

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Creative Writting Lesson 2 up.

Even if your not on and want to know some about Fantasy, Epic Fantasy or Mystery check it out for tips. :)

<3 <3 Pineapple <3 <3 ((Not gay if I'm a fruit!))

I

IKilledKEnny

My classroom is closed. I don't have enough time at the moment, I might re open it in a few monthes, sorry.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.