AoS ClockRing Open-Team AOS BETA.01

joohen

Reaction score
Off-topic: Maybe ALL my internet explorer screwed up, can't see thehelpers spoilers including other forums.

Downloading the map rightnow...:thup: +rep

Bird

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Beta 4 posted!! Lots of changes... took a long time to customize all the Heroes. Also I have a trigger-problem posted in Post #2 of the thread... getting lots of good reviews from people on Bnet!

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Nice, new update :)
BTW, I have a cool suggestion. Perhaps you could give players bonuses whenever its a certain time.
For example, a player controls the topmost Clock Tower. He/she will gain some gold whenever its 12 o'clock. It would be pretty cool, something like "Your Clock Tower synchronised with the time, granting you extra gold."

Bird

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Long hiatus - I have been playing lots of League of Legends.

If anyone is interested, I will be playing ClockRing (Version 6) at about 11pm western time tonight! (US EAST Server!) I have about 6 real friends coming, so if a few people from here can show up, that would be great.

The map now has many inspirations from League of Legends. (Shops by genre, Buff-rewards for killing Neutrals)

Whisper Lma on US EAST Server.

Bird

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I have never bumped this thread, although updated the first post a few times. I just published Beta 13 - pretty advanced... just implemented Ability Power from League of Legends, anyway... holler at me at Youtheart in League of Legends if you want to play.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.