Cloverfield

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
This movie could cause viewers to throw up because of the special camera movement ( through the eyes of the people who was there)

thats kinda funny, i think i will see it too

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
This movie could cause viewers to throw up because of the special camera movement ( through the eyes of the people who was there)

thats kinda funny, i think i will see it too

Actually 75% of the people I knew who saw it said it was the worse movie they ever saw next to F4 and Stealth

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Actually 75% of the people I knew who saw it said it was the worse movie they ever saw next to F4 and Stealth

you know why?

People are idiots. They want all the answers spoon fed to them. They want something where some randome dude comes up the the people and explains everything about the monster. Then the main characters get into sometihng epic and save the day then the two main characters fall in love and live happily ever after.

Cloverfield?

You know as much as these people know. Thats it, thats all. A monster is attacking the god damn city! You don't know where it came from or how it got there, but its there. So hey, why don't we run for our lifes instead of trying to fight something that we couldn't kill? Its following the aventures of normal people.

plus, there is answers. So you need to keep your attention and think had to peice it together. sorry for the idiots with the tiny brains that want to be spoon fed.

There. sorry for the rant but every last person I have spoke to who didn't liked it complained about that one thing. Its idiotic.

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
Amen Pineapple. I can't stand people like that.

anyone wanna see biggy better?

WARNING! MONSTER SPOILER IF CLICKED!
r1ru6iq88w23t1hij5fs.gif

it's kinda disturbing cause the thing looks DIRECTLY at you.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Whoah!

Undead, link that clip.

The big thing in this movie is the monster. Imagine scrolling through the thread and then BAM you see it. Its a spoiler afterall.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Image hidden. My work here is done :cool:

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
I don't have anything to do with that site. I found the picture on another forum (piggymoo)(anime forum). I am kinda distrubed by the link.

And I guess i shoulda hid the image, sorry if i destroyed anyones hopes.

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I accept your apology.. Even though you destroyed my hopes :rolleyes:

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
This movie.

Pwns. No doubt.
That thing that fell at the end is not a satellite! It WAS the monster! Dont you remember the attack was in May, and the end ferris wheel part was end of April. It prolly was a premature form or egg of the monster.

Pyrogasm

There are some who would use any excuse to ban me.
Reaction score
My friend described it this way: "Cloverfield was not so much a movie as it was an experience."

I couldn't resist posting this either. It fits too perfectly.

cloverfieldmonster11997pv7.jpg

Seb!

Reaction score
nah darkchaos

The thing had been there for "thousands of years," and if you look on the website or something they say that it is indeed the monster, but it is stirring because of a falling satellite.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
nah darkchaos

The thing had been there for "thousands of years," and if you look on the website or something they say that it is indeed the monster, but it is stirring because of a falling satellite.

Psssh what homo website is this? I have to see it. Cuz something that big couldnt go thousands of years w/o being found at least once like Loch Ness, or Bigfoot.

K

kitty

hmm well i liked it. we didnt see the very end though because we left early so we could get into another one. if u havnt seen it just wait for it to come out

Seb!

Reaction score
Psssh what homo website is this? I have to see it. Cuz something that big couldnt go thousands of years w/o being found at least once like Loch Ness, or Bigfoot.

It was actually said.. in the movie

1337Elite

Reaction score
I'm going to the cinema to watch it on the première. The opening night is on 8/2 here in Sweden. 4 days to go. :)

1337Elite

Reaction score
Came home from the cinema now. :D It was great. Lots of questions that needs answers though. Writing them down when I feel like it.

(When I got out, it felt like I saw everything through a camrecorder. It was very unique :p)

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
I also came home from the Cinema not long ago, and the movie was.. freaking awesome! One of the best movies I've seen this year. I mean, you was like Oh my god wow-mode all the movie.

9/10. Hell of a movie :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.