CoD discussion

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Sargon said:
Study hall. I actually shouldn't even be typing this right now. :p

You lucky little so and so!

Study hall around here got turned into "Academics Hall". No talking. No walking around. Computers reserved for people coming in to do research for a class. You sit (in your assigned seat!) and you read or work, or you go down to RPC (Restrictive Placement Classroom, it's a type of punishment because you can get assigned to RPC for an entire day, meaning you do not leave that room, AT ALL! all day. Except for lunch. There's a bathroom in the RPC area, so you can't even get a small break to walk around by going to take a piss...

Sorry for the hi-jackingness, but hey, Sud was talking academics, too! Sorta...

Anyway, continue with the CoD stuff :D I had to get that out.

Sud

"[If life=Dota] I'd have quit long ago" -- Acehart
Reaction score
On east currently playing as "ConfusedOgreMan" if any want to join up

Sud

Reaction score
Ok folks, I'm going to add a little bit of organization to this so people know when hosting and games are going on.

I've decided to utilize the calendar feature of the CoD forums (http://dasud.proboards7.com) to announce when hosting is going to be done. Anyone who is hosting, please let me know what particular time you'll be doing it, and I will add that entry to the calendar as soon as I know about it.

Calendar items handily appear as "events" on the bottom of the page and are visible to all, thus they should be helpful in alerting people when games are going on, at least, better than replying to this thread.

SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE GOING TO HOST!

thanks

Sud

Reaction score
Check dasud.proboards7.com for the time when I'll be on. I may be on a little bit earlier.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
so u can get on bnet but when u try to join a game... it just gives u an error?

that sucks.. but at least u can play! lol.. cuz I can't :(

Sud

Reaction score
Is that still occuring for you? You might want to get talking to blizzard support or something, maybe something happened to your account

Sud

Reaction score
but you're never on

on a side note, I got Miseracord to send over a new model (that hasn't been released yet) to use. I'm going to put a hero to this one ASAP:

Attachments

• ranger.JPG
    ranger.JPG
    9.9 KB · Views: 430

Cres

Reaction score
Ill only be on friday/weekends, im gonna reinstall because the patch is pissing me off :/

Cool now hero tho, looks undead, make agil! come on :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.