Recipe Cognitive Enhancement

Health Empowers You

Business Owner
Staff member
Reaction score
complete banana meal smoothie.jpg

Complete Banana Meal

Cognitive enhancement. Can be found in our recipe guide on our brand NEW website.

This smoothie is a brain-boosting powerhouse packed with nutrients that support cognitive function and overall brain health. It enhances blood flow to the brain, providing antioxidant protection and essential fatty acids that help build cell membranes and reduce inflammation.

The smoothie contributes vital nutrients for neurotransmitter production and nerve function, along with vitamins and minerals that support neurotransmitter synthesis and cognitive health. Additionally, it offers healthy fats and energy-boosting components that improve memory and cognitive performance, while fortified elements ensure neuron health and mood regulation.

Together, these benefits create a delicious, nutrient-dense smoothie that nourishes the brain, enhancing cognitive function, memory, and mood.

Nutrition Values:
  • Calories: 234
  • Fat: 10g
  • Carbohydrates: 29g
  • Protein: 13g

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I am going to buy a few of these recipes to try after I get my teeth done. I am getting full replacements on the bottom and dentures on the top so I will be eating soft stuff for a while. I am going to get some protein powder but I want to mix a few of these in too!

I think I am going to buy a few of these recipes to try after I get my teeth done. I am getting full replacements on the bottom and dentures on the top so I will be eating soft stuff for a while. I am going to get some protein powder but I want to mix a few of these in too!
You should maybe visit the site because you don't buy recipes separately ..it comes in one big pdf file of over 200 smoothies.

Well then that is so totally worth it! I noticed you had some teas on there too?

My Roommate needs some cognitive teas LOL! Maybe I will get him that for Christmas along with his Starbucks card :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.